Chapter 8

SKATE-
It is Saturday now, and Harry is on his way over. I haven't seen him in over a week because he's been working hard to get money for something. He said It was a "suprise".

I was sitting on the couch when I heard Harry open the door and say
"Honey I'm home." In a deep voice.

I giggled and ran up to hug him.

"I haven't seen you in so long baby." Harry said to me and kissed me.

"I know, I missed you so much."

"Hey, I have a surprise for you. Meet me at that place behind the diner." Harry said.

"Where the carnival used to be?" I asked.

"That's the place." He smiled.

"Do you have to go again?" I pouted my lip.

"I guess I could stay a while." He smiled and kissed me.

At this moment in time, I felt invincible.
I felt like our relationship was at it's highest point. But, it was only the beginning.

For the rest of the time, we just watched a movie and did couple like things. You know, cuddling, kissing, and not actually watching the movie if you know what I mean.

Harry looked at his phone and groaned.

"Skate, I have to go back to work now." He pouted.

"Okay haz, I love you." I spoke.

"I love you too baby girl. Don't forget meet me behind the diner at 7:30, okay?"

"Okay, see you later."

Harry smiled and walked out the door.

I leaned against the door, smiling.

I decided to have my new friend, Charlie come over. She said she would help me get ready for the date.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You look" she took a breath.
"Beautiful." She smiled.

I wore floral shorts, with a tank top that said Los Angeles, and balanced it off with an over sized cardigan. For shoes, I wore white high top converse All Stars.

For my hair, my long ombréd brown to blonde hair was straight as always. For makeup we kept it simple, basic face makeup. And then, a small smoky eye for eyeshadow. Topped with eyeliner and mascara.

By the time we were done, it was 7:13pm.

Now, I got to go.
I walked to the diner, which was pretty close to my house. When I got there it was 7:28pm.

"Hello, gorgeous." Harry popped up behind me, kissing my neck.

"Freeze! This is the cops."

Harry and I froze.

•••••
hi I finally updated, yayyyy! I'm so sorry sooooo sorry. I've been so busy. I will really try to update more. I'm anxious to update this so I hope you like it!

Also, a lot of people are confused so, if you have questions or something. Or anything, at all. If you're bullied as well and you need help, or you're confused with the story. Kik me!

Thank You I Love You All So Much.