Chapter 5

oh my god, I'm so sorry I haven't updated in so long. Thank you for all of the commenting, reads and votes. Love you all!

skates pov-

The next day I walked into first period. No sign of Harry all day.

By the time lunch rolled around, still no Harry.

"Skate are you okay?" A sweet girl named Charlie asked.

"Charlie. Harry is not here.." My voice croaked.

"Okay, and.. Harry always skips" she spoke.

"But, but I need Harry,"
"I mean I uh need Harry to do the presentation with me today I'm not doing it by myself.

She looked up questionably.

I meant what I said, I mean I only need Harry for the presentation. I am not, I repeat NOT doing this presentation by myself. I need him to be with me. I cannot do it.

Once first period's bell rang, signing that it was time for class to begin our dreadful teacher stood in front of our class.

"Let's take attendance, and then we will begin class." The teacher spoke.

After attendance I was so terrified. Honestly, doing a presentation is my worst nightmare. But doing it alone is even worse.

I put my head Down and crossed my fingers.
Until I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"You okay there Katelynn?"

Harry.

"Harry! Oh my, um what are you uh doing here?" I spoke hesitantly.

"You know I go to school here too Katelynn."

"Well yeah, but you weren't here.."

"I am now. Come on we have a presentation to do." Harry said, quite politely.

__________________________

Once I got home I realized how odd Harry had been acting today. He was acting nice, and he hadn't hit me at all.

I actually had a...

Good day.

Harry's POV

I don't know what had gotten into me today.

I mean, she looked so nice and I didn't have any urge to hit her or yell at her or anything at all.

I don't know what's getting into me. But I know, I'm not going to become a soft little ass hole who doesn't do shit.

I'm not going to stop beating the shit out of her and that's a fact.