Chapter 2

Skate-

"Ahem. Miss. Bonde, would you like to come up to the bored to show us what you got?" My bitch algebra teacher, Mrs. Hare asked.

"Um y-yeah sure." I shook my head confused.

"Explain how you got that answer as well please." She stated bitchly.

"Well, you see it's how many you would get for this amount of money. So, you put the item over money. Then multiply them and you-" I got cut off with a knock on the door.

"Come in." Mrs. hare said.

"Hello. I'm Harry, I just got a schedule change. Um, it says I'm in this class now?" Harry spoke. Harry styles. Harry my bully. The devil.

"Oh yes. hello. You can take a seat right there Mr. Styles." Mrs. Hare said.

Ofcourse he got the seat right next to mine. Ofcourse. Damn it.

"Okay, Ms. Bonde you can sit down. The bell is going to ring in a minute anyway." She said.

"Yes ma'am."

As I sat down Harry knocked my stuff onto the cold, tile floor.

"Really?" I spoke coldly.

"Really." He winked.

Okay, Harry was acting really weird. He wasn't being his bitch self.
And he just keeps showing me why I love him. But I can't love him. Oh it's so confusing.

As I picked up my binder and other things Harry slapped my bum.

"Are you fucking kidding me? Don't slap my ass." I spoke.

Bring bring bring

Finally, the bell.

Harry-
Ofcourse the bell had to cut off Skate and I's little conversation.

I know what you're thinking. Why? Why do I do it?

It all happened in Summer '09

~FLASHBACK~

Skate was the most beautiful girl at this party. Heck, she was the most beautiful girl I've EVER seen. I had to ask her out, no matter what happens I'm going to make sure we stay friends.

On my way over to talk to her, my heart broke. Shattered into pieces. I was numb.

Skate just kissed Jack O'Marlus.

Am I going to just walk back around? Hell fucking no.

"Skate. Can I speak to you?" I asked my bestfriend skate.

Yes, Skate and I are bestfriends. For now. We used to do everything together. She'd tell me everything. All her secrets. And i'd keep them.

"So what's up?" She asked taking a drink from her cup, which was so only knocked on the ground from me.

"Geez Harold. What's up your arse?" She pressed.

"Skate, I always knew you'd be a whore. I just didn't know when it'd happen." I said before slapping her in the face.

~END OF FLASHBACK~

That was the first time I ever hit Skate.

It does pain me a little bit every time I make her cry. Because, I love her.

But, is that going to stop me? Fuck no.

On my way to American History, I saw skate so vulnerable at her locker. But eh, I'll get her next hour.

Bring bring bring bring

The bell.

"Alright, Alright. Take your seats and we'll begin right away." Mr. Meisner spoke.

Once everyone was seated, Skate next to me on my right.

And Jack Murs on my left.

"Class, we will be doing a project. Joy, I know. So let's assign partners shall we"

Lots of fake cheers and boos were rung out through the classroom, Skate stayed silent. As did I.

"Mark Hens, Niall Horan. Zayn Malik, John Markum. Skate Bonde, Harry styles."

Skate-
My body went numb.

Harry styles. My partner. I guess God wanted me to die.

"So skate, we doing this is my house? or yours?" Harry smirked.

"We can do mine." I spat.

-----------------------------------
So here is chapter two. I finished this yesterday I think. Um, I'm writing chapter three right now. Hopefully will be done by tomorrow or tonight.

LOVE YOU. VOTE. READ(:

And one more thing, most important.

Stay strong lovelies.