the second drawer , i found a pack of mint and strawberry gum , then a i found a wrapped file , i opened it and i was too shocked to react , it had photo's of me , one when i killed toni , when i won my race against ross , me in the club drinking shots after i won the race , david was stalking me, is he going to kill m-

"david sent one of his men to stalk you , to see how your doing , and he kept those photo's , we never asked him why tho" a voice calmly said behind me and i didn't even react , i just stayed frozen in my spot.

"how did you guy's knew that dad- i mean lucas was after me?" i asked marcus turning around to face him.

"rumors went around 'lucas cambile is planning on killing his daughter' but we didn't actually think he would do that , then one of our friend's came and he had recorded a phone call between him and lucas, it was horrible , a man planning on killing his own daughter , his own blood and flesh , we wanted to take you , but we knew for sure you will kill us one by one for being your enemies, so we kept a close eye on ya, and we got even more disgusted when we found out that he killed his wife and brother , he's a psychopath" marcus finished talking and i was lost for words.

"anyway , i found the papers" he said and i smiled wide ignoring what happened seconds ago.

"you are the best marcus" i said and he laughed.
In front of David's desk , there were two leather seats with a table in between , me I sat on one of them and Marcus sat in front of me and he threw the file on the table.
I grabbed a pen while Marcus was slowly opening the file. I was so nervous.
"there's a Few photos" Marcus said and I nodded.
"First picture" he said and I grabbed it, it was a photo of my dad talking to a guy I can't recognize his face.
"Second" it was my dad and he was talking on the phone, sitting in his Mercedes g-class.

"third" another photo of my dad but he was in a nightclub talking to some men.

"i know that place" i said to marcus and he gave me a confused look.

"it's XS Nightclub in las vegas" i said.

"when did they take that photo?" i asked , this could get us somewhere.

"yesterday" marcus said.

"PERFECT" i said , then i realized something,

"who's that guy in the first photo?" i asked marcus , while pointing at the first photo.

"i think that's justin parker" he said, giving me a confused look.

"look at the third photo , it's the same guy with lucas , they are planning on something marcus" i said , and marcus raised a brow.

"you are a one smart girl persephone" marcus said and i smirked.

"any more photo?" i asked marcus.

"yes , only one" he said showing me the last photo, i opened my eyes wide in shock.

lucas aka my dad was talking to a women near the XS nightclub , i know that women, i know her so good.

"i know this bitch marcus" i said showing him the photo .

"who's she?" he asked and i traced my finger on my bottom lip.

"she's my mom's sister , the bitch who didn't even show up to her sister's funeral" i said , remembering the hate i hold on this women.

"so what do you think is going on between them?" marcus asked , i already knew the answer.

"they are planning on something , together" i said and he nodded.

"i have an idea" i said to marcus.

then suddenly the door bust opening , revealing a bloody and angry david , with cole , aiden and noah behind him , his eyes got angrier when he saw me and marcus.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE? GET THE FUCK OUT" he roared and i rolled my eyes.

"shut up for a second" i said , not forgiving him for what he did to me in the room earlier.

"as i was just saying marcus , if we want to do this , we might risk ourselves-" i got rudely cut off by david slamming his fist against the table between me and marcus.

"i told you to keep an eye on her , not go through my stuff with her" david roared at marcus and i felt so bad.

"i forced him to come with me, i wanted to see some stuff about my dad , to see if i could track him or not" i said standing up , being face to face with a bloody yet handsome david.

"and what did you find gattino , nothing" he whispered in my face.

"first of all you did not just call me gattino, really? kitten in italian? lame , and second of all nope i didn't find anything and by this i'm sarcastic , lucas is in las vegas in XS nightclub , he planning on something with my aunt , the only way to go after him is we go now to las vegas" i said and he chuckled.

"do you even know how long we will stay on the road, we're in california , las vegas is far from here" david decided to be a smartass.

"we're in city hall downtown los angeles , which means that las vegas is 424 kilometers away from us , which also mean if we went by car , it will take four hours" i said to david , and he opened his eyes wide at my smartness.

"man , we promised to help her go after him , we should go" marcus said and i smiled at him then i turned my focus back on david.

"i'm in" cole screamed.

"me too" noah yelled.

"eh , why not , we promised" aiden said and i kept my eyes on david.

"what time is it?" david roared.

"8:15 pm " cole said.

"go pack your stuff , then go to sleep , we're leaving at 5 am tomorrow morning" david roared and i squealed in happiness, i turned around and i hugged marcus , i was so happy.

everyone said their goodnight and they all went to their rooms leaving me and and david.

"david , i don't have any clothes " i said looking straight in his eyes , damn he's way much taller.

"my cousin came a few months ago , she's your size , and she left plenty of clothes , like dresses and heels and shoes " he said and i nodded.

"let's go and pack" he said and we walked upstairs , we got in his room and he closed the door behind him , he gave me a suitcase and we started packing, he gave me the clothes his cousin and left for a shocker , she has a very good taste in clothes , she only left 3 heels but damn they good , thank god there was a couple of leather jackets , and other normal dresses, jeans, t-shirts and shoes. david gave me a toothbrush, hairbrush , etc.

when we both finished it was around 9:00 pm , David went to clean himself from the blood and I didn't even bother asking.

"sleep on the floor" i roared at him, as soon as he got out from the shower, remembering what happened yesterday, and he chuckled.

"okay mister" he said throwing a blanket and a pillow on the floor , as soon as my head hit the pillow i drifted to a peaceful sleep.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

VOTE , COMMENT AND SHARE.
XOXO