The Search for Sanctury

I ripped the note off the door and crumpled it into a ball. I turned to Alex shoving him against the wall.

"Who did this?!" I yelled in his face, "Who killed my father?"

"I think it was Narissa Durincop. she has a plan to rid the world of half bloods and replace them with genetically modified wolves. I would know."

"What did you do?" I shouted, pushing him harder against the wall.

"Nothing! I wanted nothing to do with it so she banished me. She was the one who killed my pack. she hates me." He said then he mumbled something under his breath, "talk about sibling rivalry."

"She's your sister! Why didn't you tell me this before?"

I threw him to the floor and kicked him in the side sending a spasm of pain through him. Screaming at the top of my lungs I ran from the house and down the road. All Amber could do was follow. Alex stumbled out of the house and called after us.

"Wait! I know where she wouldn't find us!" He yelled.

"How do we know we can trust you?" I called back.

"Because you won't be able to survive on your own. you need me!"

I had to trust him. he was right. We needed him but how did we know we could trust him...

He was all we had.

I turned around.