4.

Warning: probs OOC bakubro and probs not lol
------------------------------

Its been too long without Kirishima and the trio was beginning to worry for their lives at this point.

Having been a long week of pure exhaustion training, many of the students were rather uptight and missed their friendly companion.
The class was chattering aimlessly to themselves all before their teacher hopped in, yellow banana sleeping bag zipped up, only exposing his bloodshot eyes.

"There's news that Kirishima is being released soon, although so is most of 1-B is too." Kaminari groaned, remembering how it wasn't just a student from them that was hospitalized. "When they all return, we'll be putting off training and going on a-" Mr. Aizawa shuddered. "Field trip to help you become aware of everyone, not just your little friend groups. Too many students have missed school so the test will also be put off until Friday."

He heard Ashido scream in excitement behind him, sitting where Kirishima usually does(sorry if the seating is wrong i haven't watched it in a while) and laughed.

Turning in his seat, the lighting boy smirked across the room at Bakugo's expression. "Yo man, whats up? Actually having feels?"

Oops.

Bakugo snorted, turning and glared half-heartedly at his friend. "Tch, feels are fucking overrated. Just be happy that I dont go over there and kick your ass right now."

Kaminari's jaw dropped. "Oh my god, you totally miss him! You're not angry- which is terrifying, but still!" He accused, pointing a gloved finger at the ash-haired man. "Oi, shut the fuck up, don't make up dumb shit."

Ashido squealed.

"He does miss him! Bakugo wouldn't care about rumors!" She yelled, missing the irritation Mr. Aizawa was radiating as she threw her hands up in excitement. "Oh wait, he could be a clone. Are you a clone?"

Bakugo rolled his eyes and scowled. "I don't care, and even if I was a clone I wouldn't tell you, pinky! I knew you didn't have common sense but what the fuck."

The class laughed, familiar bicking helping distract them from the missing sunshine of a boy, even after getting a long lecture from their hero Eraserhead.

______

Once class was dismissed,  an Ashy-haired man stomped back to his dorm room,  slamming his door closed with less intensity than expected. 

Bakugo really missed his friend. 

The way he'd casually drape over him as if the hardening boy knew him since childhood. The way he'd stick up for in when someone would say something bad about him,  even if Bakugo didn't need it.  But what he really missed was the smile he had that rivaled the sun and made the moon seem brighter,  and the way his heart-shaped muscles would flex dangerously in a fight to protect his friends. 

Cursing silently,  Baku go threw his book bag onto his bed,  himself following after shortly. 
Why he was so worried about damn shitty hair,  bakugo couldn't figure out and didn't know if he wanted too. 

The explosive boy groaned and smashed(Detroit smash ;D I'm sorry)  his face into his pillow all before a flash of Kirishima's dirted face flashed into his mind. 

They were back at the wreckage,  stuck under almost the full weight of a damn building. 

He remembers all too vividly of the way his teammates expression was constantly changing and panic,  which he knew was probably Kirishima's thinking of it being his own fault or similar stupid things.  He remembers trying to soothe him under all the pain and oddly comforting weight of Kirishima's body on his lap. 

He remembers the curve of his ass on him. 

Growling,  Bakugo pushed all those thoughts away and sat up,  shoving the palms of his hands onto his cheeks harshly. Hed rather do schoolwork than think about red hair. Grabbing his bag,  Bakugo pulled out sheets of paper and a few pencils. 

He ignored the growing tightness in his pants. 

____________________________________

It's shorter than usual,  but I hope it satisfied you!  I had big help on this by my amazing beta anotherangstygirl and they came up with much of the scenes(bless her) 

We'll defs be working together often so please go check out her works when you can,  trust me,  you won't be disappointed😂

Word count:  719