✏️Chapter Six ✏️

Hey my lovely lads how are you guys doing today? I wanted to tell you guys that I'm going to be on this account more often and I want this account to grow like my main one and please guys I have a bunch of stories and they're doing pretty good on my main account, please go check them out its @nightchangeszarry my username has been changed.

Anyway, the picture in the media is how Liam looks in the story. Liam is a punk rock and I may switch around the shops except for Zarry. They will stay as Zarry, enough of my chit chat here's the chapter you guys have been waiting for.
..................................
{Harry's POV}

I sat across my bed as I waited for Liam to arrive. I was happy that my best friend was coming over I miss him already even though its only been a couple of days, it feels like months and years. Liam and I were basically inseparable, we were together all the time back home. We went everywhere, we shared everything except for our guys and girls.

There was this one girl we both dated, but we didn't know that she was playing both of us. I chuckled as I remembered how we caught her in her lie. Her name was Megan. She was pretty with strawberry blonde hair and light gray eyes that anyone would love to have, her smile was brighter than the sun. I see why guys at school would bow down to her. Megan had the body of Shakira the singer.

My thoughts were interrupted as I heard squeaking noises coming from Zayn's room, I got off my bed and quietly leave my room. I carefully leaned my head against the door and my eyes widened as I heard Louis moaning Zayn's name. I suddenly felt the pang in my chest, why did I feel this way? He's my stepbrother. I jumped as I heard the sound of the doorbell, I made my way downstairs. I couldn't take hearing my brother fucking his best friend.

I opened the door and squealed like a school girl as Liam stood in front of me looking like Jesus just came from heaven, cause god his muscle is bigger and he has more tats and piercings than me.

"Leeyum," I jumped into his arms as he held me like a koala baby. I attacked his cheek with kisses as he carried me up the stairs.

"You miss me that much you horny bastard." Liam chuckled as we headed upstairs to my room.

"Duh, you're my best friend," I smiled and pecked his cheek once more as he smiled kicking my bedroom door shut. His eyebrows furrow as he heard the sound of moaning and I chuckled as he sat me down on my bed.

"Are they fucking?" Liam asked pointing to the wall across from my bed.

"Apparently yes they are, I guess best friends can fuck too," I sighed trying not to think about the noise coming from Zayn's room.

"If they hear how loud they are, then they'll probably be embarrassed," Liam chuckled as he sat next to me on my bed.

"I bet they've done this more than once Liam," I groaned grabbing my phone off the my night table.

I couldn't take hearing Louis moaning Zayn's name anymore. I felt irritated, I felt like I wanted to cave the whole fucking wall in.

"Awww, is someone jealous that your stepbrother is getting action? It's not like we can't do the same thing," Liam tells me as my eyes widened. Why would Liam want to do it with me?

"Are you serious Li?" I asked tilting my head to the side with my finger rubbing on my chin.

"I'm sure," He whispered leaning in as our lips connected together.

{Zayn's POV}

"Wow, that was amazing," I was still trying to catch my breath and my breathing back to normal.

"Yeah, maybe the best one we've ever had. You think they heard us?" Louis asked as I furrowed my eyebrows. They? Is he here? How come I didn't hear him come in?

"Cause you were to busy fucking your best friend," My subconscious tells me.

"You didn't hear when Harry said, Liam? I was all into our sex, but Harry was loud enough." Louis snickered, raising his brow.

"Shit, do you hear that?" I asked as I heard Harry's loud moans that were turning me on. Fuck he sounds good.

"Damn, they're louder than we were, it's a good thing your parents aren't home." Louis chuckled as he put his ear against the wall.

"Oh, listen," Louis dragged me towards the wall, my eyes wide I heard the Liam guy muttering things to Harry.

"You like when I fuck you like that?" I heard him say and the sudden anger rushed through my body.

"Y-yes Li, oh fuck, right there. Fuck I see why they c-call you p-payno. Ugh, I'm going to come  Liam!!" Harry screamed,  as the sound of his bed started squeaking louder.

"That payno guy is destroying your boy's Innocence. I would be pissed the hell off if I heard someone I like getting fucked like that." Louis says as he got off the bed to get a cigarette for the both of us.

"I'm beyond angry, he's fucking Harry like that. I want to barge in that room and pull him off, of Harry," I said feeling my anger boiling inside of me.

"Well, we had sex Zayn, you can't get mad your stepbrother is getting some good ass action." I groaned rolling my eyes, smacking Louis upside of his head. He was supposed to be on my side, not this Liam guy.

"Leeyum!!!!" Harry screamed nearly busting my eardrums. It's a good thing our parents aren't home for the weekend, we would've been dead.

"I think I need to meet this Liam guy," Louis smirks as he slipped into his jeans. I rolled my eyes moving my head away from the wall, I couldn't take listening to Harry moan someone else's name.

"You're a traitor, I'm better than him," I stated as I got up from my bed and slipped into my pants. The house was suddenly quiet, maybe they're finished and I could finally meet this Liam guy who took my Harry's Innocence. Fuck, he's my stepbrother, I'm not supposed to be thinking like that.

"I'm not a traitor, you're good as hell in bed, but damn he sounds like he got that monster truck cock." Louis giggled to himself. It's been over twenty minutes, I decided to head downstairs for something to eat. I haven't eaten since earlier. I made my downstairs into the kitchen while Louis trailed behind me, I searched the cupboards for a snack, but was stopped dead in my tracks as a limping Harry and a happy Liam entered the kitchen. I glared at Harry and he glared at me.

The silence that filled the kitchen was awkward, no one said a word and it only made me angry. Why was I angry at my stepbrother? He's my stepbrother and he's allowed to do what he wants. It wasn't fair for me too angry, I slept with Louis, but I only did it cause of the conversation I heard with Liam and Harry earlier.

"Zayn can I talk to you for a second?" Harry asked bringing me out of my thoughts. Before I could answer I found myself grabbing Harry by his wrist into the living room and crashed my lips onto his without any thought about it, he was hesitant at firs but he kisses me back. This is going to be complicated, and it's all because of me.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Okay, guys here's chapter six, I hope you guys like it.

What are your thoughts on this chapter?

Do you guys think this was all misunderstood?

Was Zayn or Harry right?

What are your thoughts on the kiss?

Let me know

Vote and comment xx 😘