Chapter 38

Today it's Friday. Which means... My boyfriend JaeJae is coming back from America with his good friend, that I don't even know her name.

-----------

Now, 12:44

Bitch:
Hey bby ;)

Me:
Hello

Bitch:
We just arrived

Bitch:
Are you home rn?

Me:
Yeah

Me:
Where do you want to meet?

Bitch:
How about my house?

Me:
Sure.

Bitch:
Ok be there at 2

Me:
Got it

Bitch:
See you then
Seen

----------

Am I jealous? No I'm not. Right? They just work together nothing more.

Time passed by very very slowly. It seemed like years but here I am standing outside Jaehyun's door.

I knocked twice and waited for him to let me in.

A few seconds later the door opened revealing a girl I had never seen before.

She was a bit taller than me. Her hair was short and dyed purple with some pink highlights. Her makeup was pretty natural and I'm not gonna lie, she was gorgeous. She was wearing a floral dress and brown sandals.

"Oh hi! You must be Sunyoung right? I'm Areum, I work with Jaehyun." She said enthusiastically and smiled brightly.

"Yeah that's me. Um nice to meet you Areum!" We shaked hands and I went inside the living room.

"So um.. Where's Jaehyun?" I asked

"He's taking a shower he's coming in a few minutes."

"Ah ok then.." I nodded

There was an awkward silence between us. She seems nicer that I thought, but I shouldn't make quick conclusions.

"So do you work somewhere?" She broke the silence.

"Umm, no. I just graduated from high school."

"Aahh I see. So you're 18?"

"Yep. How old are you? If you want to answer."

"I'm 22"

"Oh nice"

"Oh Sunyoung you came?" Jaehyun came in the room shirtless, only with a towel wrapped around his waist while wiping his hair with another towel.

My eyes widened and I blushed.

"U-uh g-g-go wear s-something you're lit-literally n-naked" I stuttered and blushed harder.

"Haha ok I'm coming, wait"

I nodded and glanced over to Areum who was still looking at Jaehyun's back as he was going to his room.

I fake coughed and she looked at me and smiled. I smiled back with a bit of a fake smile.

"How about we sit on the couch?" She offered