Chapter 24

^^^Probably my fav song of the album😍👑❤
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I woke up. The sun was hitting my eyes and I couldn't sleep anymore. I tried getting up but I was stuck. The hell? And what am I hugging?

I opened my eyes and saw.. Me literally on Jaehyun, hugging around his waist and him hugging me back.

I got butterflies in my stomach. My heart started beating faster. I guess I have to wait until he wakes up..

Meanwhile, I was staring at his gorgeous sleeping face. He was more beautiful than I thought. And I didn't think that was possible.

Minutes past by and I'm still examing his godlike face.

"I know I'm beautiful, but stop staring so hard, you're making me brush" he said and chuckled with his deep sleepy voice.

I got startled and I felt my soul leaving my body. Why is he making me feel like this???

"Uhhh-umm i-i w-wasn't star-staring." Yep that sounded like an honest answer. Bravo!!

"Your face says otherwise" he laughed and ruffled my hair. I blushed again. "Are you hungry?" He asked me.

"Ummm a little" actually, i was starving.

"Pizza?"

I nodded. Oh wow. This reminded me of that dream. My face turned red once again. But Jaehyun is walking in front of me so he can't see me. Hopefully.

We got into the car. This time the car was filled with a comfortable silence. It wasn't awkward like before. The radio was playing 'District 9' by Stray Kids (A/N AKA A BOP🔝).

Later on we arrived at a small store outside the city center.

"I get my pizzas from here too." I told Jaehyun.

"Ayee we have a lot in common" he winked

And guess what. I blushed. Shocking right?

"Hello" we greeted the old lady who was behind the counter.

"Oh what an adorable couple!! Hello! What should I get for you?" The old lady said

I chocked on air. Couple??

"Umm we're not a co-" i began to explain but Jaehyun cut me off "Ahh yes we'd like a special pizza"

"Sure" the lady gave the order and we stood there waiting.

"Yah!! Why didn't you let me tell her that we're not dating??" I whispered-yelled

Jaehyun's POV

Cause we will date. Eventually.

"Aw come on Sunyoung. It's not a big deal." I said and she sighed

I've fallen for her. Y'all gonna be like 'oh you just met her how did you developed feelings for her'.

I don't know. But everytime I see her, the world shuts down. It's such a weird feeling. I feel so comfortable with her. Like I can tell her all my secrets and trust her with my life.

I don't think she likes me back. I wish she did.

My thoughts were interrupted.

"Here's your pizza!" The lady said

I took the pizza and payed "Thank you bye" and we went back to the car.

"Where are we going now?" Sunyoung asked.

"My place" I told her with no hesitation.

Sunyoung's POV

HIS PLACE???? Oh bitch hell nah

"Ok" I said.

No I didn't want to say that! Ughhhh!!! You idiot.. I guess I have to bear with it...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Why is Jaehyun so gorgeous?😍