Chapter 1

"Isabelle Sophia Parker!! Get your ass here right now! Go help me take some more clothes out from the store room RIGHT NOW!!"

Isabelle sighed, turned and walked to the store room. Here she is, a 4.0 GPA college graduate, working in a small boutique hidden in one of the corners in London. She grabbed a stack of clothes and head back to hand them over to her boss.

Her boss is actually her cousin, Ashley. When her parents died in a car accident at the age of twelve, Ashley's mum which is also Isabelle's aunt was kind enough to let her stay with them. But Ashley wasn't. She made her life a living hell and boy was she glad when she finally moved out four years ago. Isabelle was forced to work for Ashley since she was jobless and had to pay her bills.

Ashley walked over to her and jabbed her perfectly manicured fingers into Isabelle's chest. "You bitch, if it wasn't for me, you will be living in the dumps at this moment, so repay me by working harder instead of slacking around okay? Now give me that stack of clothes."

"Well I've done everything you asked me to do so can I get off work now??"

"Whatever, just get your ugly face out of my sight now." Ashley replied with a flick of her hands, not even bothered to look at Isabelle.

Isabelle quickly grabbed all her stuff, not wanting to spent another minute there and walked back home. Her home is a run-down apartment in the poorer parts of London. She took the bunch of letters in her letterbox and unlocked her front door. She threw her bag on her worn couch, sat down and started flipping through the pile of letters.

"Bills.... bills.... bil- what's this?" She picked up a expensive-looking envelope. She tore it open and took out the paper,

Dear Miss Isabelle Parker,

We are pleased to offer you the position to be the Personal Assistant for Mr. Ashton Hall, CEO of Hall Corporation. Your brilliant results from college has made you the perfect candidate for this position. We hope you will consider our offer sincerely and that you reply your decision as soon as possible. Thank you.

Best regards,

Human Resources Department,

Hall Corporation.

Isabelle stared at the paper wide-eyed, suddenly losing the ability to speak. When she finally realized what happened, she phoned her best friend Alyssa George immediately. Luckily she answered at first ring.

"Hello?"

"Lyss, guess what? I JUST GOT INTO HALL CORPORATION! !"

"OH MY GOD, SERIOUSLY?! YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME, IT'S HALL CORPORATION WE ARE TALKING ABOUT HERE!!" Alyssa screamed.

"No I'm serious. I'm accepted to work as a Personal Assistant for Ashton Hall- "

"WHAT?! I'M HIS BIGGEST FAN!! HE'S SOOO HOT!! DO I GET TO MEET HIM?? OH MY GOD!!" Alyssa screeched. Isabelle had to pull the phone away from her ear.

*knock knock*

"Lyss, there's someone at the door, call you later sweetie, bye!"

"Wait wha- " Isabelle hung up. She went to open the door, wondering who will be at the door. No one ever visited her except for the delivery guy which is not very likely to be at her door right now. She swung the door open, and there stood Ashton Hall with a cold look on his handsome face.

So that's chapter one everyone. Sorry that it's so short. Chapter Two definitely will be longer than this. Feel free to comment and point out my grammar error ~~ Sorry about the late post but I was busy in school. That's right people I'm still studying. Love you all ~~

Vote, comment and follow me :)

Belle ♥