Chapter 8

Isabelle's P.O.V.

I was so nervous and excited at the same time standing outside Ashton's door preparing to knock. After spending last night sharing my feelings for Ashton with Lyss, I'm really worried how to cover my feelings when I see him, but you know what? I don't have to worried about it. Why? Because the moment I walked in his office I saw him kissing blonde deeply and they were all over each other. I cleared my throat to gain their attention despite my aching heart and they sprung apart breathing heavily.

"Good morning Miss Parker, I have given you your work for today and it's on your desk already. After you finish all of it you're free to leave early without notice. You may be excused now." Ashton said, regaining his composure.

I nodded dumbly and exited his office. I wiped the tears in my eyes away and started focusing on my work, ignoring the sound of my heart shattering into pieces.

Ashton's P.O.V.

Flashback ( Last night )

After I got home I couldn't stop thinking about Isabelle. I never felt such feelings towards a woman and it scared me. The thought of being in love with her terrified me as I always ended up hurting the person I love. I need to forget about Isabelle fast or else she will get hurt.

Suddenly, I received a call from Cassandra Taylor, a Victoria's Secret model. I figured I could use her to forget about Isabelle so I decided to accept her request on coming over my place to spent the night together. Little did I know that was the worse decision I've ever made and it made me thought of Isabelle even more. Cassandra was so clingy and forced me to become her boyfriend as she says I 'used' her. I know I couldn't dump her now so I'm just going to date her for some time and if she didn't succeed in making me forget about Isabelle she's going to be single again.