Once the footsteps are gone, she chances a glance down the hall. She see's Lauren peek out of a door way. Her heart leaps for joy. She waves a hand trying to get her friends attention.

Lauren notices and is startled at first, thinking it's someone else she draws her gun. Normani shoots her hands up and walks closer. Finally the green eye'd girl notices her and puts the gun down. "Fuck! You trying to get killed?" Lauren muttered.

"Come on let's go before whoever that was comes back!" Normani reaches out to grab her friends hand. But Lauren pulls back.

"No. I promised Camila I'd find Dinah."

"But Zayn, and his friends are out there." 

"Wait! What?"

"They must of followed us. I ran over and hid in the bus until I saw them come in here." Normani looks up and down the halls.

Lauren looks at her friend in complete disbelief. Not only do they have these guys in the warehouse to worry about but now Zayn again. Her brain rattles with the new information. Now they have two groups to avoid while looking for Dinah. 

"Why do you only have one bag?" the green eye'd girl  notices the bag slung over the other girls shoulder.

Normani frowns. "There was only one."

Lauren mirrors her friends expression. She moves forward toward the second set of stairs. "Help me find her?" 

Normani looks down at the bag then back up. "Fine." she agrees and the duo head to the third floor.

12:58

"I can't wait. I'm going to look for her myself." Camila stands from her sitting position next to Ally.

"No wait. Lauren said to stay here." the short girl grabs her arm, standing too.

Camila yanks it free, walking to the door. "What if something happened to her too? You can come or wait here alone."

"I'm not waiting here alone." Ally shakes her head, walking behind the taller girl.

They look up and down hall and declare it clear. Walking down the long dark hall they again look into each room with an open or ajar door. Nothing but boxes or emptiness. Slowly creeping further they are halted by a sudden voice from behind.

"Hey!" it's low enough for just them to hear. They spin and stare down a young guy with a thin beard. "What are you doing in here?" he asked, his head tilting to one side.

Camila and Ally remain frozen. 

"Hey, you're Troy's girlfriend?" he points at the shorter girl.

Ally slowly nods. She's only seen Zayn at parties and back yard bbq's. Her boyfriend only spoke highly of him. However after hearing how he stole the money from the other girls she's seeing him in a new light.

"Who's this." he now points to the long haired brunette.

"I... I don't know." Ally utters.

"What do yo--"

"Who's out there?!" a voice roars from a room up ahead. 

Both girls dash into the closest room. Zayn limps in after them. They hide behind anything they can find. Footsteps get closer and closer.

1:13

"Let me go!" Dinah groans from the chair she's tied up to. 

A man moves in front of her, holding a hunting knife. He uses the tip to delicately trace from her eyebrow down to her lip. She trembles under his touch trying to move away. He reaches his free hand out and snatches a fist full of her hair, bringing her head back toward him.