B O O M B A Y A H - pt 1

"Kim Jennie !! Can you hear me ?! Wake up!"

Oh.. That voice sound kind of familiar. Looks like I fainted... I can't even feel my feet. My head feels like it's going to fall. How the hell did I end up like that ?

Wait. I remember.

It was supposed to be a good day.

I don't want a boy I need a man.

It is december, a really busy month for Jennie. The first reason is because she lives for shopping and runs a marathon whenever there are sales. The second one is because she absolutly wants to buy presents for everyone because christmas is happening. And the last and most important reason is that she has to buy the most perfect gift for his birthday.

She is already delighted just by thinking about getting those presents.

After a entire week of training, she managed to free her weekend far from the YG building. She didn't called the girls to accompany her, she wanted to breath some fresh air by spending some time alone.  All she desires right now, is to forget that she's a trainee.

She enters the mall and feels a blast of warm air from the heater hugging her like hearty welcome.

It almost feels like a family reunion with my favourite shops !

She already start to feel better. She offers a huge smile to every shop assistant that are welcoming her and sense, touch, examine every product that comes to her hands.

Before dealing with his gift, she first purchased all of her friends and family gifts so she could feel more relieved. It's already 8pm. After running around with a running nose and hurting feet she decides to enter a videogame store. She perfectly knows his taste, even thought they're not similar at all. The fact that he was two years younger than her made it difficult but she loves him anyway. She knows that he plays videogames a lot although she hates it. She was really not familiar with stores like that.

"Jennie noona ? Is that you ?"

She turns so see who it is. She has no idea who that could be and the mask that he is wearing does not help her. He steps closer making her feel small due to his tall height compared to hers. She try to identify who that tall guy is by focusing on his eyes.

"Chanwoo ?"

He takes off the mask and reveals the smiling face of Chan.

"Yup. You guessed it correctly."

"Of course , you have very unique eyes I could recognise them anywhere."

"..You think so ?"

Wow, and that's the girl who has the most gorgeous eyes who says that.

I'm so glad to see her here, I couldn't find her anywhere this week, feels like an endlessly long time without talking to her. She kept telling me how busy she was and didn't give any attention to me lately.

That was quite easy to notice her since she's the only one here looking like a lost puppy. She looks happier than last time. Good thing.

"What are doing here ?"

"What do you think I'm doing ? I'm here to buy a videogame."

He frowned, remembering what she said last time when he offered her to play his favorite game with him.

" I thought you hated that."