Ichigo meets the titans.

"Ichigo! Can you go get Raichi! It's dinner time!" 

"Yes mum!"

Ichigo stood up and opened the door. The little boy with red hair was playing with a little doll. It was his favourite. It had blue hair and a blue dress. 
"Raichi! It's time for dinner!" Ichigo called out to him. Raichi looked at his doll and stood up. 
"Did you hear that? Ichigo says that it's time for dinner! Let's go!" he was about seven years old and Ichigo was ten. 

(Ages are not the same as in the anime aikatsu)

~~~~~~The next day

"Ichigo! Let's go adventuring today!" Raichi pulled on Ichigo's dress. Ichigo gave him a smile. 
"Is it okay if I bring a friend along?" she asked him. Aoi walked over to them. 
"This is Aoi!" Ichigo grinned. Raichi stared up at Aoi and his eyes sparkled. 
"So pretty!" he whispered. Ichigo and Aoi laughed. They walked off together. As it got later, Raichi went home whilst Ichigo and Aoi ventured a little further. 

"It's Wall Star.." Ichigo said, staring at the fifty meter wall in front of them. "It's keeping all the titans out." 
"Titans are fake. No one's seen them in 100 years. Let's head back before it gets too dark." Aoi told Ichigo. They headed back home, just as they got to the door, there was a deafening crash outside the wall. A lightning bolt had struck down from the sky causing everyone to fall. 

"What was that?!" Ichigo shouted. Ichigo's mum Ringo opened the door and pulled Aoi and Ichigo inside. 
"Thank goodness you two got back here on time! Just what was that??" she said. Ichigo and Aoi looked out the window. A lot of people had got out of their houses to see what happened. They were all staring at something in the distance, it looked pretty high up. Ringo went outside. 
"You two stay in here," 

Aoi opened the window and poked her head out. Her eyes widened. 
"What happened Aoi chan? What did you see?" Ichigo asked. She turned to look at what everyone was staring at. 

A hand.

On top of Wall Star. 

A head rose up a second later. 

"A TITAN!" someone screamed. It was followed by a lot more screaming and panicking. Ringo pulled Aoi, Ichigo and Raichi outside by the window, her eyes filled with worry. 
"You three need to get into the inner wall, FAST!" she shouted. 
"What about you?" Ichigo questioned. 
"I NEED TO FIND DAD!" she screamed. As she said that, she pushed the three away and ran into the crowd. 
"Mum!" Ichigo called back to her, she tried to run to Ringo but the crowd pushed her back. "Mum..."

"Mum..."

"Don't leave me...!"

"Please..."

"Don't die..."

Aikatsu x Attack on Titanजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें