tododeku week day one? hecc yes

writing for day one of tododeku week two days late is my forever aesthetic ✌
...(ノ*゚ー゚)ノ

day one
theme: warmth

Shouto loves lot a of things about Izuku. He loves his voice. His messy hair. His pretty face and even prettier glowing eyes. His personality. His scars. His ability to make even the most sour person crack a smile. And his warmth.

It’s no secret at this point that Shouto so often uses his quirk as a means to escape the harsh heat of the hottest summer days and the devastating cold of the winter. Everybody is jealous, though they have no reason to act on that jealousy and begrudgingly cast it aside as Shouto walks through the halls of the building feeling as if he’s bundled up in a large fluffy blanket while they all freeze their asses off.

But Shouto has his cold days.

Days when he feels at his lowest, days when he can't be bothered to leave his room if not for school, can't be bothered to feel warm anymore. Days where he stays silent, unresponsive to worried classmates knocking on his door and asking if he’s ok or calling out his name.

And as he shivers, blanket lazily wrapped around his torso, he hears the door creak open and closed. The gentle thump of familiar footsteps as they make their way towards him. And, for the first time that day, he smiles.

He doesn't speak, and he doesn't need to, as Izuku kneels down beside him and gingerly kisses his cheek. Slightly turning his head, he can still see Izuku’s soft smile in the near pitch black room. He cares about Shouto, he understands Shouto; he loves Shouto.

Izuku lays down beside him, gently wrapping his arms around him and digging his face into mitch-matched hair. He whispers a soft ‘I love you’, barely noticeable but still completely there. Shouto smiles to himself. Finally, Shouto feels happy.

And warm.

...ヾ(゚∀゚ゞ)
holy hell that was shitty and unnecessarily edgy. was that unnecessarily edgy? that was unnecessarily edgy.
i may or may not commit to this whole tododeku week thing so stay tuned for that shit ✌ so if that’s happening maybe i’ll publish the day two and day three things later today if i have ideas oof.
then again i do nothing but procrastinate.
then again i wrote this in 30 minutes (without spellchecking) so.
wtf ever