Chapter 19

(Slender's POV)

          I waited until Toby and (Name) fell asleep. When they did, I quietly teleported into their room. I moved (Name)'s sleeping bag closer to the bed. I took out the handcuffs and placed it on Toby's right wrist and on (Name)'s left wrist. I chuckled as I admired my work. Then I left. When I teleported to my office, I burst out laughing. I couldn't wait to see the look on their faces. I set the timer for twenty-four hours. Then I walked to my room and slipped into bed. A few minutes later, I fell asleep.

(Toby's POV)

           Something was pulling my wrist. I slowly opened my eyes. There was a handcuff on my wrist, I looked down and saw the other handcuff was connected to (Name)'s wrist.I started to panic. Then I noticed that (Name) woke up.

           "What the hell!" (Name) exclaimed, trying to take the handcuff off of her wrist. 

           "Stop that" I said. She stopped. We tried to pick the lock but we failed. We both groaned.

           "Well let's work together to get changed and make breakfast" (Name) said, leading me towards the laundry room. 

            "Why are we going to the laundry room?" I asked.

            "All of my clothes are there" (Name) replied. When we arrived, (Name) quickly chose a outfit. Then I had to wait outside the bathroom with my arm sticking inside. The same thing happened to (Name) when I went in to change.

(Reader's POV)

             It was hard for me to make breakfast. I decided to make oatmeal with nuts and berries. The only thing that I can make with one hand.

            "How did this even happen?" I asked as I started to decorate the bowls of oatmeal with nuts and berries. 

             "It must be one of the pasta's pranks" Toby mumbled. I agreed. I know that we didn't do that. Now I'm going to face the real challenge. Setting up the table. Thank god I was able to set up the table quicker. "I'm not going to survive this" Toby moaned.

             "Quit complaining, we are going to survive this" I said. Then the pastas started to come in. When they noticed that we were handcuffed, they burst out laughing. 

            "OKAY WHICH ONE OF YOU FUCKERS DID THIS" Toby yelled.

            "I did" Slender said, walking into the room.

            "Why?" I asked.

            "I felt like pranking you guys, the good news is that you're only stuck with those handcuffs for twenty-four hours" Slender said, chuckling. 

            "ONLY" Toby yelled. When Toby calmed down, we sat down and ate. At least the handcuff was on my left. I was able to eat but not in peace. Every time Toby would lift up his spoon to his mouth, my left hand would be lifted up and then down. I groaned as I finished eating my oatmeal. This was going to be a long day.