"Bye!" He shouts again, then phone is once again snatched away.

"Okay, I'll call you later! Bye!" Yells Seungkwan, quickly hanging up before any of the other boys take his phone. I chuckle, as I scan over my contacts going straight to the idiot that hasn't left my apartment yet.

I place the phone to my ear, waiting for it to start ringing when just as it does, a phone rings behind me. I twist around, and meet the eyes of my favorite person. "Miss me?" He asks and I roll my eyes, putting my phone in my back pocket as he walks toward me.

"Not now, Hansol. Why haven't you gone back yet?" I ask. He smiles, wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me into him.

"Why do you want me to go back so badly?" He retorts with a raised eyebrow and a cute little pout, while also trying to lean into kiss me but I slightly push off him, shaking my head.

"No. It's not that, it's just the boys have been waiting to sing 'happy birthday' to you, and Seungkwan called as if you were kidnapped." I explain, and he laughs.

"I'm sorry, I'll go..." he says and I smile, humming in satisfaction. "But..." he starts, making my eyes snap to his, "you still haven't given me a present." He smirks, leaning in for another kiss but I have an epiphany, quickly putting my hand to his mouth and reaching into my other back pocket.

I pull out a small rose colored box, with a serene blue bow attached to it. "Here it is. Your present." I state. He smiles, letting me go and quickly swiping the box out my hand. I lean up toward him, as he starts opening it and I point at what I got him. "It's a small, silver chain necklace, with a little ice-cream hanging from it. The first day I went to you about my problems and you so valiantly saved me." I say with a wide grin, and he smiles.

"Thank you, Y/N. This is the best gift I've got today." He claims, I stare into his loving eyes and I chuckle lightly.

"That's the only present you've got today because you haven't gone back to the boys." I state and he rolls his eyes jokingly, wrapping his arms around my waist again.

We look at each other for another minute, until he leans in again to kiss me. And suddenly, my phone rings. I once again cover his mouth with my hand to check who it is... Jimin? Hansol slides away from me, walking somewhere, as I answer it with a raised eyebrow. "Yes, Jimin?" I answer but he says nothing for one second before hanging up.

I stare at my phone, completely confused, before placing it in my back pocket while turning around on my heel to look back to Hansol, but he's gone. I twist around to see him sitting on a bench, staring at his gift I gave him.

I sigh, knowing why he's sad. I slowly stride toward him, and crouch down in front of him, while placing my hands over his. "Hansol?" I say quietly, trying to meet his eyes.

He rejects it, looking away from me with a mad expression. "Hansol~." I drawl, moving to his stare but he looks away again. I sigh deeply, quickly moving in front of him and grasping his head between my hands while holding his gaze. "Tell me." I demand.

He furrows his eyebrows, giving me a mad pout. "Not one kiss." He says and I scoff, letting go of his face as I let myself fall on the ground and look up at him on the bench.

"Are you serious, Hansol?"

He glares at me, "actually I am." He abruptly stands, flailing his arms. "I woke up this morning without a kiss because you left for work. I come to your work to suprise you and get several kisses rejected. But the last kiss was stopped because of some other guy calling!?" He exclaims, and I sigh.