Chapter 11

Hansol's POV/Christmas Day
"Oh, omo. I hear her. She's walking toward us, right now." Says Chan anxiously.

"Are you serious? Jisoo, can you please hide them? I'll stall her." I jump over the chair, sprint to the door.

As I open it, her hand was at the handle. I gently swat it away and close the door behind me.

(Y/N)'s POV
"W-what are you doing?" I ask, totally confused.

"Oh, well... the others are still in their underwear. Lets just wait until they've changed, okay?" He explains frantically, and I know... something's up. But I slowly nod.

Just as I nod, I hear a faint knock on the other side of the door. "Why don't you look at that? They're done!" He looks relieved and he opens the door to decorations around the room.

A christmas tree to the far corner, with presents filled underneath. Lights flowing throughout the room.

"Wow~ did you all do this?" I gape at how beautiful it is.

"Yes, ma'am!" They all say, even Hansol.

"(Y/N)! Come over here!" Yells Seungkwan, beckoning me toward the stockings. He points to one hanging in the middle. As I inspect it closer...

I realise it has my name on it!

My eyes widen and I look around, at all of the boys beaming faces.

"You actually put mine up there?" They all beam up, even more.

"Of course~!" They yell, each of them give a thumbs up. And I laugh.

"Actually, (Y/N). This christmas, us boys. Wanted to give you a present, altogether." Hansol says, leading me in front of a door, a few meters away from it. "Okay, (Y/N). Close your eyes and keep them shut." He commands, walking behind me.

I obey, standing there for a few more minutes. During those minutes, I can hear bustling foot steps, and giggling.

"What are you boys up to, seriously?" I hear more giggling, I smile and then everything goes quiet.

"(Y/N), you can open your eyes now." I snap my eyes open. I look at the people in front of me. They look familiar... I gasp.

"Mom?" I look at the strong woman in front of me, who still loved the ungrateful me, who'll continue to love me. I drop to the floor, tears rolling down my eyes.

"Mom?" She starts walking toward me, and I can see that she's also crying, which makes me cry even more. I cover my face and my mom, wraps her arms around me in a tight, protective hug.

"I'm sorry, mom." I say through my cries.

"I'm so sorry, mom." As I say those words, my siblings form a hug around mom and I.

"It's good to see my stupid younger sister again." Says my older brother, Eric, with a strained laugh. Tears pour out now.

"I'm so sorry." They're the only words I believe, I should be saying.

"Oh shut up, (Y/N). We already forgave you, you idiot." Scowls my older sister, Jamie, through her sobs.

"I'm an idiot." I repeat and they laugh.

"I missed you, my idiot baby."

---

After the cry-athon, was over. Hansol, Wonwoo, Mingyu and Seungcheol. Created a table fit for a lot of people.

Also, before the suprise, mom made a big roast from back home, and the boys fell in love with her straight away.

"Mom~! Is there anymore roast? Mine's finished." Whines Jun, then Seungkwan follows, not long after it's Mingyu and then the whole table.

Mom blushes of embarrassment. "Yah! Look at that! My mom doesn't speak Korean! Now you just embarassed her!" I grabbed small pieces of meat and threw it at all of them.

Seungkwan decided to catch it in his mouth. "Yah! Did I say you could eat that?!" He looks away and everyone laughs.

"Stop throwing food, (Y/N)!" Yells my older sister, making Hansol and Jisoo laugh.

"Sorry... Oh, mom! They asked if there was anymore roast, they all finished their's." My younger siblings laugh and so does mom.

"Of course! I do make two of everything." I tell the boys exactly what mom said, and they all scream in joy.

Mom gets up, I take the tray of finished roast and put in the sink. Mom grabs oven mits, pulls out the other roast and places on the table.

Mom nods her head at me.

"Dig in!" I yell and the war commences.

"Yah! Can't you see there are young ones here?! Wait until they get some, okay?!" Commands Jeonghan.

"Oops... Sorry Jeonghan." I smile at him and he gives me a forgiving look. I get up and start cutting slices, I give equal amounts to everyone and we begin eating again.

---

Christmas dinner was over and everyone was spread around the lounge.

"Hey, (Y/N). Why don't you introduce your family?" Asks Jihoon.

"Oh yeah! I totally forgot." I turn to my younger siblings next to me, on the couch. "I'm just going to introduce you guys to them, okay?" I look toward the youngest.

"Boys meet the youngest one, Maddie, she's 14. The next one is Jeremy, he's 16. After that is, Mikayla, she's 17." I turn toward my other younger brother, who just came out of the bathroom. "That one is, Riley, he's 18." I look back to my older sister behind me on another chair. "She's Jamie, she's 20 and my older brother over there," I point toward Eric interrogating Hansol, "that's Eric, he's 21. And my mom, her name's Emma, you don't need to know how old she is."

"Woah~!" Says Mingyu, amazed and clapping.

"So many siblings! Amazing!" Yells Soonyoung, showing a thumbs up and the young ones laugh.