Tango

as promised I went to visit Louis at work and to be honest it feels good to be back here, I missed it actually "so what's your plans jadie" I cringed at the nickname lou gave me and shrugged "don't know really I want to start dancing again I was searching for a school the other day and I'll search for a job" I told him as I walked around his office looking at the pictures he hung on the walls "you can always come back you know, like Zayn would like to f*ck you on his desk" I turned around to look at him, shocked at what he said "what? you had sex before yes you were drunk but nothing to be shy about plus you just did it yesterday" he winked at me with a smirk on his face "I know you're dying to know what happened  yesterday after you left but because what you said I'm not telling you anything"

"so about the dancing thing I know this guy who owns a dancing school I can talk to him if you want" I nodded at him "yes please do, anyway I got to go I have to clean the mess I'm living in and I have to run some errands"

I thought it would be nice  to visit Zayn on my way out so I went to his office and surprisingly Delfano wasn't at her desk to give me a bitchy look and Zayn's door was quite open so I went along and stuck my head inside and I wished I never did when I looked at Zayn in a full making out session with Ashley. I turned around and went on my way

After three hours of crying my eyes out on a park's bench I came to know that I shouldn't be mad at Zayn because we don't have anything serious going on and that yesterday we were just fooling around and that I need to stop thinking about him, I need to avoid him and to my bad luck my phone rang showing his name on my screen

"so you came to work but didn't visit me"

I wanted to scream at him and tell him that I went to visit him but found Ashley all over him and he didn't seem to mind I took a deep breath

"yeah I had to leave to get ready for a school I found"

"what's wrong with your voice?" he asked me with a worried tone

I squeezed my eyes shut to get rid of the tears

"oh nothing it's just cold outside"

"take care of yourself honey I don't want you to get sick so where are you now?"

"on my way to see this dancing school" I kept my answers short to end this phone call

I heard him taking a deep breath "so I was thinking about taking you to l-"

I cut him off because I know where this was going "sorry Zayn I have to go"

I ended the phone call and screamed so loud not caring about passers by. I texted Louis asking if I can go to the school I told him about now and thankfully he said yes and sent me the location

I pushed the door of the school open, there was nothing special about the place but I felt comfortable I looked around till my eyes landed on this guy with black short curly hair and hazel eyes with longest eyelashes framing them, his jawline could cut my soul I swear gosh he's hot and he is walking to me .

"so you must be Jade" He pulled me out of my trance by saying this I smiled at him and pulled my hand out to shake his "yes, and you're?" he took my hand in his "I'm Dean, Louis spoke so highly about you so I'll give you some one to one classes at first, so did you dance before?" yes of course his name is dean it fits him so well " yes  I was a ballerina and I took some dancing classes as a teenager but as Lou told you I want to learn Tango" he nodded and walked away he turned around and said "follow me"

we went in a studio "so at first I will see what you got then I'm going to show you some moves for starters" he walked to the stereo to play some song I took this as my chance to look around and take everything on, the familiar sound of El tango de roxanne came to live, he turned around and took my hand "show me what you got baby girl"

Through out the whole dance Dean was looking in my eyes it was intense, I can tell he is a pretty intimidating person.
"Well you're kinda good" he clapped his hands once the song came to an end. I didn't get to answer him as a voice called my name "Jade, are you done?" I turned around to see the man who has been messing with my mind for the past months.

When my eyes fell on him it's like all the air in my lungs was knocked out. So, I only nodded at him since I couldn't trust my voice "okay let's go" he grabbed my hand to leave but I pulled it away and turned to Dean who was silent all this time "So.." I trailed of "As I told you, you're amazing baby girl so give me your number and I'll text you the details"

I can tell that Zayn is angry as we walked towards his car, he was literally pulling me out.

"Zayn can you stop pulling me please" he turned to me and dropped my hand "oh sorry it hurt you" I shook my head "why are you so angry and why did you come here?" He was surprised that I asked "who told you that I am angry, I'm not" I chuckled "come on you didn't even bother to introduce yourself to Dean" he rolled his eyes and told me "because I didn't like him, he was calling you baby girl when you only met him once, you should've stopped him"

I chuckled because I know it's bothering him, but I wanted him to taste his own medicine because I'm still mad about him kissing Ashely, I know I shouldn't be because we're not together but still he was making out with me yesterday.

"We I got to leave" I told him as closed my jacket "what but I just came here to spend time with you" I shrugged with a smile "sorry honey" I blowed him a kiss and went to my car.
Well two can play this game, I decided to tease him further more at night just to bother him

————————————————————————————————————————
HEY CUPCAKES I MISSED YOU!!
Omg it's been so long
Anyway, what do you think? I feel bad for Zayn tbh
Please vote and comment