She's wanted Saint and I together since we were kids.

"You want me to wait with you til he come?"

I shook my head no, "He just told me he close by so I'm good. Go get ya back blown out." I fanned her off.

We did our goodbyes before she hopped in her Bentayga and sped off.

Minutes later Saint pulled up in a car that I've never seen before and I sighed, he was always buying a new car.

"You're late you know that right?" I said as he took my bags from me.

"I know Mel but I can't control traffic." He kissed my forehead before opening the car door for me.

I rolled my eyes at him and he chuckled before gesturing for me to sit down, he closed my door before going around.

⟽ ⟾

"I still can't believe you convinced me to get this color." I said to Saint as we sat in California Pizza kitchen. We were catching an early dinner plus I wanted to show off my new hair.

I don't know how, but Saint had somehow convinced me to dye my new wig burnt orange.

"You was buggin like it wasn't gon be cute." He hissed his teeth.

"Nigga I was scared." I rolled my eyes. As I looked at the photos he took of me outside.

"Paparazzi is crazy outside, I'm boutta sleep in this restaurant

"Paparazzi is crazy outside, I'm boutta sleep in this restaurant." I chuckled.

He shook his head, "Heard ju."

I reached for some of his food and he shot me a glare. "Man why you always doing this?" He groaned before sliding me a piece of his Jerk Chicken Pizza.

"Thank youuuuu." I smiled as I ate it. He rolled his eyes and wrapped his arm around my waist then rested it on my thigh.

Cameras started flashing from the window and I sighed. "Saint." I whined.

"Mhm?"

"Why can't they just leave us alone?" I whined.

He shrugged before putting a hundred dollars on the table. "Let's roll." He tapped my thigh so I could get up since he was in the corner and I had the outside seat.

"You ready to be out Saint?" His security and his homeboy, Rell asked. Saint nodded and then he escorted us to the car.

I think it was really cool that since Saint made it he put his homeboys on his payroll. I respected that, I'd always put my friends on.

"What you trynna do after this?" He asked as I rested my head on his shoulder.

"Sleep." I chuckled.