Lovey Dovey

(Names) P.O.V

I just woke up from sleeping and felt something.....hard and soft? It's in between. I looked up and saw a shirtless Nepe! He was toned great and my face is turning (blood color) even more g88888. At least he's not up yet . Also his hat is off d'awww! His hair looks so fluffy! Why is he so flipping cute? You sigh.

Nepe's P.O.V.

I woke up to see a blushing (name) she looks so adorable! But why is she blushing? Is it because I'm shirtless........nah it's not that. I bet she has seen a lot of guys shirtless cause she does go to the (insert fav pool place here) a lot. Oh well! "Good morning (name) -kitty" I said, She blushed more. "G-good morning Nepe..." (Name) said. I chuckled wait does she have a fever? Is that why she's blushing??? "(Name) are mew ok? News face is pink/red" I said. "Y-yes I'm fine......" She said. "Then why are mew blushing?" "No reason....." "Ok then." I sit up and look at my phone it's 8:34. I forgot that (name) was on top of me so I made her sit up too. "Sorry" I said. "It's ok I need to go to the bathroom any way so yeah." She go up and walk to the bathroom. While I did that I put my shirt and jacket/coat ((I Don't know what it is called)) on. Then I put on the most important part of all my hat! After a few minutes I see name come out her hair was brushed down and not every where like it was earlier. "Do you want breakfast?" She asked. "Yes!" I say happily. She giggled and walked into the kitchen I followed her.

(Name)'s P.O.V

Awwww! That was so cute! He seamed like a child wanting candy and getting it.

"Do you want pancakes?" I asked. "Sure!" He said happily. As I started cooking I noticed Nepe put on his shirt,hat, and jacket-coat thing. 'I should really tell him that I like him today..... Wait what if he doesn't like me back?? What if he doesn't want to be friends and more. What if-' "(Name)? (Name)! (Name)! Helloooo?" I heard Nepe say. "Oh sorry" I said while taking off some pancakes and putting them on a plate. "You ok (name)?" "He said. "Yeah I was just thinking...." I said. Both of you started eating and talking you loved it. You also had a chance to tell Nepe about your feelings. "Hey Nepe?" You said. "Hmm?" He said with pancakes in his mouth. You giggled. And said.......

((Hey guys! I think the chapter it's longer than normal.....? I don't know cause I always have to type it on my phone cause I don't have my own computer :(. Anyways I hoped you liked it!))