Male!Nepeta x reader Cats

(Ok so this is my first fan fiction I hope you like it and tell if my grammar is wrong and stuff like so hope you like it!)

You were at your house and was doing nothing but laying on your bed. After a while your computer went of a few times. You groaned then got up to see who was bugging you. But once you saw it was Nepe you smiled and got all happy.

(ArsenicCatnip) ac began trolling (chumhandal) ch at 10:37 a.m.

Ac: :33<* ac boredly (I DON'T CARE IF ITS NOT A WORD) walks around furr his furry furriends then stops when he f33ls someone is close*
Ac: :33<*turns around* hello? Anyone there?
Ac: (naaaaaaaaame) I know mew are there come on talk to me
Ac: mew know what I'm coming over to get mews lazy butt out of mews house
Ac ( ArsenicCatnip) stopped trolling Ch (chumhandal) at 10: 51

Ch: Netpe wait I'm here!
Ch: *sighs* I guess I'll see you soon

Ch (chumhandal) stopped pestering Ac (ArsenicCatnip)

You sigh "well I better get ready." You lazy butt slowly walk to your bathroom and look at your self. "Is this even hair?" You say as you look at you hair then sigh and start brushing it. Finally after you got your......'hair' back to normal then brush your teeth. Once you got done with that you walked back to your room and found a shirt with a cute little blue kitten on it and some jeans.

After a few minutes you heard a knock at you door you happily walk down stairs to the door but, try not to look to happy. You opened the door to happy/ worried Nepe. "(Name)! (Name)! I was so worried.....I mean I knew mew were too lazy to answer your pester chum but, you were able to get dressed and stuff.....wow (name) I'm hurt." You giggle at what he first said then look at him he had a fake sad face you couldn't help but giggle again.

(Nepe's POV)
Dang it (Name) was so cute when she was giggling- wait Nepe keep you cool.....you can't be too excited you worried about her. (Name) was just to adorable! You couldn't help it but some times she would be calm or sad it's hard to tell sometimes. "So Nepe what do you want to do?" You though as you looked around then at her- WAIT DID SHE WEAR THAT CAT SHIRT FOR MEEEE? "(Name)!!! (Name)!!!" You said "what?" She said cutely you blushed lightly.

(Name's POV)

You where giggling again 'PULL YOU SELF TOGETHER (NAME)!' You said in your mind- wait is Nepe blushing? No no I don't think he is blushing. " (Name)!" He said one last time as he continued "did mew wear that cat shirt for m33?" You blushed and you are sure he can see it "n-no th-is was the first thing I s-saw" you stuttered. Dang it!!! You stupid mouth won't talk regular. You looked at Nepe he was chuckling you blushed. "It's ok if mew did! I was just wondering!" He was so cute right now.

'Stupid brain!' You though you forgot to invite him in! "W-would you like to come in?" "Ac would love to!"

(Nepe) P.O.V

'UGHHHHHHH! Stop being so stupid! You are in (names) house keep your cool like Eq. Oh wait she's walking I better follow.' You though.

(We'll then that's chapter one! I hope you like more will come soon!)