Feelings?

(Sorry I haven't updated for a while hehehe my fault and thanks too all of you! I gots some followers and I probably should stop talking so you can read)

Your P.O.V

You and Nepe were in the livening room sitting on the couch. "Soooooo" you said you saw Nepe looked like he was some where in dream land.Now you actually see a blush on his cute little face.

Nepe's P.O.V.

'Tell her now do it DO IT NEPE!! But what if she doesn't like me back? What if she wouldn't want to be furends with you any more? What if-' "Soooooo" you heard (Name) say. You felt your face go green "um" is all that came out of your mouth. 'SAY SOMETHING MORE THAN THAT STUPID' is all your brain said but you felt like you couldn't say anything else. "Would you like to watch a movie?" (Name) said. 'you furgot about (name) again *sigh*' "umm sure?"

Your P.O.V.

You though you saw Nepe mentally fighting him self but he did give you an answer but it was more like a question oh well. "What would you like to watch? I would prefer- prefurr (favorite movie). 'Hahahah you made him blush but HES SO FRICKING CUTE' you though. "Um sure we can watch that I've nevfur seen it" "ok" you said.

*TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY NYAN CAT*

You and Nepe were on the couch you two were quite closer than before. Your head was on his chest (btw you didn't notice) and his arm was around you.

Nepe's P.O.V

'Omg omg oMG OMG' you where FLIPPING OUT. You weren't even watching the movie. You seemed like you were cool on the outside bit in the inside that's a different story. She seemed like she didn't know that she was this close but you did. You could see how cute she was she looked like a little cat watching the flying fish. 'tell her tell her tell her tell her tell her tell her tell her tell her tell her' was all your mind was saying. So you will you finally have a enough courage to tell her FINALLY. "Umm (N-Name)?" You asked. "Yeah?" She said her eyes still glued to the t.v. "C-can I ask you something?" "Sure" she said. "I I've think about this for a long time and I mean a LONG time and well.............I-I love you." You where ready to get rejected.

Your P.O.V.

*Le Gasp* 'DID HE JUST SAY WHAT I THOUGH HE SAID?!??' You looked at him he was looking down in...... In sadness? Ooooooooooo frick TELL HIM TELL HIM YOU LOVE HIM "I-I ummmmmmm l-love y-you too."

(So here you guys go sorry it took so long and thanks to @musicmelody11 because she reminded me! Hehe....)