"Look here Baldi, dear friend, as much as I want to talk, I need to bring (Y/N) with me to catch ourselves some food..." Principal responded almost growling. Baldi pushed me away gently and he looked at Principal eye to eye getting irretated..

The kids on Principal's side are glaring at Baldi's side of the students.

"What the fuck is even happening?" I asked myself as I look back and fort at the two teams. "Look Principal, I was the first one to treat (Y/N), so shut up and just go away, before I lose my temper on you..." I got my eyes widened as I heard Baldi say that to Principal, he can't say that to his friend...they have been together for more than a year. Well, that's what I know.

"Oh please, if it wasn't for me, you wouldn't have a job right now!" Principal snapped. "Ha! Burned!" Chara shouted. "Chara..." I called her name. "S-sorry miss (Y/N)..." She stepped backwards in shame and I return my look on the two. "Okay STOP!" I went in front of them, splitting them apart.

"Look, both of you can have me, okay? You two can just share your time and I will hang out with you two! Alright?" I look at them both and I got no response. "ALRIGHT?" I shouted this time. "Alright..." They both replied. "Good...now I will just prepare myself, Jesus..." I groaned and walked up the stairs and straight to my room.

Third Person's POV:

It was a harsh morning for you, you never knew Principal and Baldi can fight like that. You just groaned and hit your whole body against your own bed. "What is going on with those two?" You asked yourself.

While you are spacing out in your room, the two teams are glaring at each other and making a bet on who will get your attention first. "You know Baldimore...after you kidnap (Y/N), you'll be all sweet to her? And question, after what you did, do you think she will accept you in that kind of relationship?" Principal snapped.

"Yeah, she may not, but at least she is still sweet and humble to everyone, especially to me..." Baldi growled. While the two have their own fights, the kids have their own as well.

"Look Playtime! Sir Baldi is a meanie! And forever will be! So we vote for team Principal!!" Matt shouted. "Hey no one talks to Playtime like that! And also! Sir Baldi deserves a second chance idiot!" Bully shouted back. "Yeah! Sir Baldi deserves the chance!" Star added.

"Yeah right, after on what he did?" Zara crossed her arms. "What!? You can't be serious!!!" Star groans. "What!? You have a problem with that!?" Zara, Chara and Matt shouted back. Everyone have their own fight. And when you came back down, you saw what kind of chaos is happening.

"SHUT UP!" You shouted and they all stopped with the arguement. "What the heck is going on here??" You asked while crossing your arms, but you didn't get any answers. "Answer me!!!" You shoutef again. But no one answered. No one saw how mad you can be, but they now know that you can be meaner than Baldi.

"You all are so dead when I get back!" You shouted as you went outside to take some fresh breaths. You never knew that the two fights. Unless...

You went back inside and dragged Playtime and Bully out. "Are Principal and Baldi always fights like that?" You asked. "No miss (Y/N)...they NEVER did..." Playtime assured the 'never' part. You look at Bully making sure he does the same answer. "Yes miss, they would always just smile at each other even though they don't get to spend much time." Bully responded.

You nodded and told the two to go back inside the house. "Then, if they are always happy with each other, what made them mad at each other?" You started to reminisce. The first thing that popped in your head was the part where Principal is always nice to you, Baldi always teasing you. And the part where they are fighting over you today.

"One thing for sure, I am the cause of their fight..." You sighed in disappointment and went back inside, seeing Baldimore and the Principal not even talking to each other. "Baldi...Principal.." They both looked at you with smiling faces. "I have come to the conclusion that..." You took a deep breath and look at both Baldi and Principal.

"I don't think I want to be with any of you..." After on what you had said, the two have changed their joyful faces, to their sad faces. "Wha-what? You got to be kidding! R-right?" Baldi chuckled nervously as if he wants to be sure you are joking.

As much as you want to tell this is all a joke, because that's what you always do, but you have to tell them that they have to accept what you have decided. "Boys, I am sorry, but that's final..." You sighed, disappointed to yourself that you made the wrong moment to tell them the truth making them cry on their knees.

"But you'll change your mind eventually, right?" Principal asked. "I do not know yet..." You sighed and just went straight to your room. You locked the door and went straight to your window that has a chair attached to it. Your room is dark, because you closed the lights before walking towards your window.

"I am sorry..." Is all you can say, before your tears go all the way down. You didn't knew you could hurt someone, until now. You don't even know what it feels like, to love someone, because you never had one. You only knew that, love will be easy and will not give you pain, but now, you felt it wasn't easy to see someone hurt.

Especially the one you have met and became close to.

Letting your brain remind you of Principal and Baldi makes you feel more guilt inside. You never knew what pain was in relationships, until now.

"What have I done?" You asked yourself, gently hitting your own head against the glass of your window.

Meanwhile, the two teams are not even talking to each other and just minding their own business.

"Don't worry sir Baldi...I am sure (Y/N) will change her mind..." Playtime smiled while Bully is patting Baldi's back. "Thanks kids...but I don't think (Y/N) will..." Baldi sighed and the three kids on his side continues to comfort him. Same to the Principal.

"Do not worry Principal! We will make sure miss (Y/N) will notice you more!" Zara smiled. "Don't get your pride so high kid...you might hurt yourself.." Principal looked down.

Baldi's POV:

As I am just spacing out, I start to hear voices inside my head. "Come on Baldimore...you know you want to have (Y/N) for yourself~" I ignored the voice. But it keeps flowing to my head like an endless river.

"You know that you don't want (Y/N) near your friend, Principal..." I groaned and whispered, turning my hands into fists, glaring at plain sight, while grinding my teeth together. "He's not my friend anymore..." "Uhm, sir Baldi...did you say something?" Playtime asked and I snapped out of it. "H-huh? Oh...I just said that I am really not into this right now..." I chuckled, and lied...

It is true...I want (Y/N) for MYSELF

END