Princess AU

Lucy's POV
       I was rushing as quickly as possible to my room. I'm not supposed to be sneaking around! I should be training or be in my lecture! I'm the princess of Fiore! I shouldn't be breaking the rules and sneaking out! But I can't help it.. I have to go see him! I got in my room without hesitation then I locked my door. I opened my bedroom window then I climbed on it to the edge. I did hesitate to jump. Am I doing the right thing? Should I really be sneaking away from duties ? Should I really be risking it all for him? The answer is Yes because I love him!

        With that confirmation I climbed down the wall of my castle then I jumped down. I didn't land very gracefully though... I barely landed on my feet.. Yet my feet weren't able to handle my weight and force from the jump so I ended up falling on my side... "Ow.. well that could have been better.." I whimpered to myself. I pushed my self up then I noticed my dress had been ruined from the fall. "Great.. now I have to throw this stupid dress away so they won't become suspicious of my actions!" I scolded myself. I picked up my dress slightly and took of my heels getting ready to run off.

       "Princess?" I heard a voice call out. Oh no! I looked around there was no where to hide. The person that had called out to me found me and came to me rapidly. "Princess?? What happened?!" She said to me. I sighed half relief and half still panicked. "Virgo! I'm so glad it's you!" I hugged her gently then released. She looked at me concerned and said "Princess aren't you supposed to be in the library for your lecture?". Virgo was always one of my favorite maids because she was always so kind to me. She might question my actions but I know I can trust her in the end. "I kinda.. got something else more important. Look I don't have much time-" I said but she cut me off.

       "Princess you look injured did you fall from the window?! Do I need to take you to the nurse??" She asked as she looked at the window and me. I sighed and said "Virgo! I'm fine. I can't explain everything right now but I promise I'll tell you everything later. I just need you to do me a favor". She nodded in understanding and I continued to say "Take my shoes and keep them for me until I return. If anyone asks you if you seen me tell them you haven't!". She looked at me shocked and said "you want me to lie..?". I nodded slowly and handed her my shoes. "I know I'm asking you something dangerous but please do it for me. Just make sure no one finds out I left and don't get caught. Everything will be fine. I have to go now". I was about to leave when she grabbed my hand and said "Princess I will do as you say not only because you are my authority but because you are my friend. But you have to promise me you'll be safe!".

       She looked so worried for me and it made me feel guilty but in my heart I knew I had to go. I grabbed her hand gently and said "I promise I'll be okay. I love you Virgo! Thank you so much!". With that I ran off, I looked back at her as she watched me run off. She held my shoes close to her and I knew that was another sign I could trust Virgo with my secret. "I'll be back before you know it!" I told Virgo then I looked forward and ran faster. I remember seeing her nod and that's the last time I thought about her until I returned to the castle.

       The whole way there was my thoughts were on him! My love! My forbidden love.. I couldn't wait to see the look on his face when I arrived. I couldn't wait to see his smile. I couldn't wait to see him! That's what motivated me to leave! My love for him! I can't wait to wrap my arms around him. I can't wait to feel him. I can't wait to be with him again. It feels like it's been too long. To be separated from my love.. How I wish we could be together.. I wish I could get married to him without being judged.. Why are people so cruel.. That doesn't matter though as long as he loves me we will be okay. Because Our love is unstoppable!!

       I climbed over the castle wall but my dress ended up getting caught on the top so I ended up falling once again. "You got to be kidding me!!" I said in frustration. "That's not the type of tone a princess should be using" said a man with a sly tone. I gasped in shook since I thought I was alone. I looked up to see who was speaking the me. "What are you doing here?!" I scolded him. It was him the dragon himself! Well.. in his human form of course but he still had his wings and horns. He smiled down at me and said "I was on my way to see you of course but I guess we both think alike since your on your way to see me. Aren't you?".