"So, you made the contract with her parents? God!" I sighed with an awe. They were being so serious, huh!

"Yes, we made but it isn't legal. We just did that to seal our promises stronger. We are serious about this marriage, John. We all want you two marry and live a peaceful and happy life. I hope you understand us," he explained and I sighed again. I could accept this. Knowing my parents, I was so sure my parents were so persistent to give them something back for my sin back then and also I knew they all want us to be happy.

My eyes shifted back to the contract. My parents and also her parents both wrote their agreements neatly with their signs on it. It stated that I had to marry her after I became twenty six. I heaved a sign. So, all the events that had happened between us were according to this contract and their ridiculous plan to make us fall in love. God! How will she react when she knew this?

"I trust you, Johnny. Get her back. We are rooting for you." My mom finally spoke, encouraging me. God! I thought she was sleeping or spacing out the whole time. She had been so silent during my conservation with them though it was more like I was talking with dad only.

"Thanks, Mom and Dad. I am going now. Don't worry! I will get her back. I promise," I said, smiling a little at them. "Ah! Dad, can you help me with some of my works here? I need someone to-"

"Don't worry about that. I can fix it. You only need to focus on her RIGHT NOW!" he cut, frowning at me like he is going to kill me if I stayed for another words.

"Okay, I will. Bye, Mom, Dad" I said as I gave them a quick hug before I fled out of the house. They didn't say nothing but smiled and nodded with agreements. It was the only peaceful moment I had today.

......

I was now on my way to the airport, calling Ren who is my friend also my trusted pilot.

"Hey, what's-"

"I am coming to the airport, Ren. I will arrive soon. Prepare the plane. I am going to Alaska." I ordered, cutting him and not letting him ask any questions.

"Umm ... Okay, I-." Ren replied hesitantly but I ended the phone after hearing 'okay'.

My mind was full with the thoughts of how to convince Gina and I couldn't concentrate on the driving. My heart was racing inside me and I didn't know how much I increased the speed. I had wasted three hours, chatting and fighting with my parents. God! Why did I used such a precious time on that?

I wanted to meet her as soon as possible and solve all the problems between us. I didn't want them ruin our relationship. They said time cure the pain but I didn't think it is true especially now. I am so sure time and distance would make us apart and lead us to permanent breakup which I fear most.

The next hours being on the plane was a complete torture for me. It was like living in the hell. I couldn't sleep or eat. My brain was also as busy as hell thinking about begging her and soothing her. God dammit! I wished I arrive Alaska soon.

Gina's POV

"You knew him, aren't you?" I snapped as Lucy opened the door and appeared in front of me. I went directly to her house from the airport after I arrived Alaska. I couldn't wait anymore to hear her out. My patience was losing and my anger was fuming inside me. How did she lie to me in face? Why didn't she tell me? Why did almost all the people I trust backstab me? Argh! What did I do in my previous life to encounter all of this?

"Sweetie, what happened?" she asked with worries all over on her face. She might have sense my anger and hurt because her face turned white as she observed me carefully. I felt like I am about to cry at the moment and I did. I never thought I was betrayed by her. She is so close to me. She dragged me into her house and made me sit on the couch.