blueberry muffin (erotic)

this story is not ment for any persons under the age of 18 some rude language and heavy sexual content

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Gemma shiverd; her cheatah print thong was chafing her, though it was worth it to see the look on henry's face. 

He sat there, in the satin filled room. He looked over at the red satin bed sheets, perfectly spread across the king sized bed, trying not to let his wild side take over as gemma removed her black laced stockings. He decided it was time. He grabbed his rough satchel and threw it onto his lap, removing the low-fat whipped cream from the front pocket. He quickly removed the lid, which proved rather difficult for him as his focus was on gemma and her sassy, smooth, silk morning gown; Still, eventually he managed to succeed in this everyday task of removing the whipped cream lid. He raised the whipped cream tin to his mouth and gently taped the spray lid. A drop of whipped cream fell into his mouth, he licked the access cream and smirked a little, looking up at gemma sneakily. He stood up, slowly and began to approach gemma who was standing at the royal throne that they had purchased on ebay a few weeks ago. He tripped slighly on his way towards her, as her beauty and elegance had blinded him for a moment, he managed to catch himself before it was obvious that he lost his footing. Gemma had not yet noticed his dominace, which slightly frustrated him yet somewhat, was enjoyable for him. He stood beside gemma, stoking her lion like mane - beautiful and long like her face, yet bold and sassy. He held her face in his giant paw, stroaking her jaw line, tapping her lips with his thumb he pulled open her lips and firecly squirted some whipped cream into her mouth. He pulled out a punnet of cherries from his satchel that still was hanging over his sholder and plopped one into her mouth, she turned her head gently, looking into his passionate eyes.

"it's low fat"

he whispered softly into her ear.

Gemma swallowed the thick cream, she shyly glanced away from henry turning her head 360° to look out the window, it was snowing. Henry quickly pulled Gemma close to him, holding her head close to his, once again stairing deeply into Gemma's eyes. He leaned his head slowly towards Gemma's face as if he were going in for a kiss, teasing Gemma he licked the left over cream that had escaped from her mouth to her chin, "you taste so sweet" he whispered to her, "I want to eat you"
Gemma kissed him softly.
"What's stopping you?" she asked him, touching his rough sand paper like face, running her hands through his oil black hair
and with that, Henry began to slowly move down Gemma's smooth body, kissing her all over he pushed her down on the satin bed sheets "Oops..I almost forgot" Henry said, opening his satchel once more, reaching for the packet of burger buns and heinz red sauce he had in the main compartment
He placed the burger buns all over Gemma's nearly naked body, squirting the red sauce on top and some whipped cream in her mouth, Gemma smiled seductively, swallowing the cream once again "Oh, you're such a tease... hurry up and get on with it" she chuckled to Henry.
Without saying a word, Henry began nibbling Gemma's toes, sucking on them. Gemma moaned.
He opened his jaw widely "You're so sexy" Gemma told him
"I know" he replied, making his way up her legs, feeling every inch of her warm body. Opening his jaw even wider, he ate Gemma whole, crunching on her bones and muscles, tasting the sweet taste of her blood, using her hair as dental floss to clear away any access flesh stuck between his teeth..

"Mmmm you're low fat" He whispered, smiling to himself

He left the room, wearing Gemma's sassy, smooth, silk morning gown to go and fetch his other sassy mistress, Mildred whom had been waiting for him in her car.