True or false

~

Yuqi's POV

My days went pretty fast these days. It's like the clock rapidly changing it's pace every single time. Is there any scientific reason behind this?

After all, I should be happy because school ended early. But, I didn't. In fact, I think that school is one of the best places because I got to meet my ass annoying friends . If I didn't had them, I don't think I can live the same way as today.

Here in my school, no one likes the system the schools are giving. To get good grades for every subject and not making mistakes are just impossible. It constantly making stressed the hell out of the students. Including me too.

There's a lot of people mistaken me as a foreign person. I got that a lot. As a result, people scared to approach me first. I think it's because I speak in other languages too. As a multi language speaker, it's fun to understand when they thought I had no idea what they are saying.

Ring..Ring!!

The sound of the bell startled me. I packed my books quickly and brought them to my locker.

Today, I actually made plans with one of my bestie. She invited me to her house after school. Of course I'm excited and all, but she didn't gave any ride for me and that's kind of dissapointing.

I've known her since we were young. I knew everything about her. Her personality, preference, hobby, and many more. She never acted like this before, she always pick me up whenever she invited me. It's weird isn't?

Honestly, the only reason I agree to go to her house is because I want to meet her dogs and ate all of her delicious foods.

Since she told me to go by myself, I decided that I should walked there. I usually took the bus to go to my house but I wanted to feel a new experience. The scenery of the streets that I always ignore leaves me speechless.

I never knew it was this beautiful.  Leaves swiftly falling from trees creating a peaceful vibe for me.

I saw a perfect spot to take a picture there. The stores looks so aesthetic and it's a must to take a picture here!

 The stores looks so aesthetic and it's a must to take a picture here!

I'm totally satisfied how this picture turns out. I had to tell her about this. I bet she didn't know about this street as well.

I kept on walking on the street. Hoping I found other interesting stores and shops. Maybe I should bought ice creams for hang out today, it would be a brilliant idea. After getting a ton of matcha ice creams, I decided to continue.

My eyes widened.

A Kumamon birthday festival?!

This.

Can't.  

Be.

Real. 

IT CAN'T BE REAL RIGHT ?! 

I sprinted right to the poster. I jumped up and down and squealed with excitement.

Where and when will this be held? I need to know as soon as possible.

I checked around the poster to see if I missed any other information dedicated to it. I saw a small information sticks right beside the poster.

Join us at kumamon birthday festival held this weekend on saturday 22 December 2018!

This weekend? I'm totally down for it. Who should I go with? Maybe one of my best friends?

Well, here's the thing I have an obsession with a character named Kumamon. I love everything about it. It's super adorable, unique, humorous, it just made my heart flutters.

I never met someone who is interested in Kumamon as much as I do. Maybe because they are to blind to see the beauty of it. Well, I'm going to meet some Kumamon enthusiast at the festival soon. It's going to be exciting!

Oops, I forgot that the ice creams was still in my hands. It's going to melt any time soon. I got to be quick. Also, I'm about fifteen minutes late.

Once I arrived at her front house, I pressed the doorbell  a few times. 

Ding dong!

I waited a couple minutes,  then the door opened.

"Soyeon, I'm really sorry that I'm really la-" I explained and slowly looked up to her. "AAAAAH!"

 I screamed and jumped back due to the shock that appeared in front of my eyes.

Soyeon's POV

I heard a loud scream made my heart beating fast. I quickly went downstairs to checked what's going on. I saw Yuqi shocked expression in front of the entrance door. 

Oh no, did she found out? I'm screwed right now.