"No one is allowed to touch her hair except her." Haruhi explained when she noticed the boy's hurt look.

"Don't mind Tamaki-" started the softer voice.

"He's always like that." finished the other voice. When I meet new people and know there voice they can't scare me. When I finally looked at them I noticed they were twins.

"I'm Karou-" said the one on the left.

"And I'm Hikaru-"

"And we are the Hitachiin Twins!" they finished together. I nodded and walked back over to Haruhi and Tamaki.

"Can daddy please braid your hair?" Tamaki asked reaching out to grab me. Out of instinct I dropped Usa-chan, grabbed Tamaki's out-reached hand, turned so he was behind me, then slung him over my shoulder. When he was successfully on the ground groaning in pain I picked up Usa-chan and stuck my tongue out at him. I may be sixteen but I am a kid at heart. I then heard laughter and turned to see Haruhi and Honey laughing.

"Ser-Serves you r-right! Sh-She doesn't li-like to be t-touched!" said Haruhi through her laughter. I nodded slightly.

"Th-That was aw-awesome!" Honey said and I nodded in thanks. I then noticed I still had Usa-chan and walked over to Honey. I bashfully held out Usa-chan to him. I thought Honey was cute, I had a crush on him. I couldn't help it. He looked confused at first but then a huge smile took over his face.

"You can hold him! But take good care of him. Okay?" Honey said, causing the others to fall silent. I nodded in response to him and hugged Usa-chan. I suddenly felt tired and plopped down on one of the velvet couches.

"You must be tired, huh?" asked Honey with a yawn. I nodded and sighed. I layed down so my head was cushioned by the armrest and curled into a ball. The last thing I remember was someone putting a blanket on me and Honey-senpi's voice telling me to 'Sleep well!'

***

I woke up by someone shaking me.

"I wouldn't do that." said Haruhi cautiously. She knew how I felt about being woke up during my naps. I sat up and rubbed my eyes letting Usa-chan sit in my lap. My hair fell in front of my eyes as I glared at Tamaki. He took a step back in fear but he didn't move fast enough. I grabbed his wrist and slung him over the couch. I sighed and looked at him.

"Still sleepy." I muttered, my voice was soft but cold and I could see the others take a step or five backwards. I hummed as I fell backwards on the couch. Then I noticed something different about my hair. That difference being it was blue. I sat up quickly and pulled my hair over my shoulder to look at it. Tears gathered in my eyes as I ran my hands through it.

"I-uh, don't cry!" said Tamaki rushing over to me. My lips began to quiver and a few tears fell.

"It seems like your idea failed." said the guy with glasses.

"Of course it did Kyoya." said Karou. A cry left my lips as I continued to stare at my hair. My hair is the only thing I can remember my mom from. I have her color hair and the rest of my looks I get from my dad. I gasped slightly as Mori-senpi appeared in front of me with a cup of water, Honey at his side.

"Shina-chan, do not cry. It comes out." spoke Mori-senpi, his voice soothing me. He cautiously took a handful of my hair and poured the water onto it. The blue dye slowly came out, dripping onto the floor. My tears immediately stopped and I smiled at Mori. I wrapped my arms around his neck and buried my face into his chest. He froze at first but then wrapped his arms around me. I jumped in surprise and pulled away when I heard a camera flash. I narrowed my eyes at Kyoya. Then stood up abruptly walking over to him.

"Kyoya, give her the camera before she-" Haruhi started but was cut off by me grabbing Kyoya camera strap. He looked confused at first but then I slung him to the floor smashing the camera in the process. I heard a groan come from behind me and turned to see Haruhi shaking her head at me. I felt something grab at my foot and screamed, only to be lifted and placed behind somebody. I grabbed onto Mori's sleeve and peaked around him to see Kyoya and Honey glaring at each other. That moment was cut short by the smell of cake and my tummy rumbling. I gasped and my eyes widened as I ran towards the table where the cake sat.

"Cake!" Honey-senpi yelled running along with me. Girls came into the room just as we reached the table.

"Shina-chan will sit with you since she is your cousin." Kyoya huffed, then before I could get my cake I was dragged to a couch and Haruhi sat beside me.

"Hello, Haruhi! Who is this!" said one of the brunettes.

"Well, princesses this is my cousin Shina Higotora. She's on a scholarship here, just like me." Har-hee answered with a charming smile. I said nothing as I stared longingly at the empty table where the cake had been. When Haruhi was to involved with the random girls I pushed myself off the couch and walked to Honey and Mori's table. I slowed the closer I got and put my hands behind my back. Looking towards the ground I rocked on the balls of my feet. I hid my face behind my long hair and waited for the to notice me. Honey was the first one to notice.

"Hey, Shina-chan. What are you doing over here?" he asked innocently which caused me to blush. I pointed to the last piece of cake on his plate and he seemed to understand. I pouted my lips and pulled out my puppy dog eyes. He looked between me and his cake. The girls over here seemed to get quite as they watched our exchange. Finally, Honey held out the plate and a giant smile took over my face. I cringed when the girls started to scream about how cute we were. Then out of no where a giant stage appeared with an orange haired girl standing on it with a microphone.

"Enter Shina Higotora a new lover of Honey! Now Honey must choose between his on cousin and the new girl! It's a love triangle!" she yelled through the microphone causing all the girls to squeal. My eyes widened and my jaw dropped. I looked between a strait-faced Mori, a red-faced Honey, and screaming girls. I slow took a bite of cake, because I was still hungry and apparently this was the most important thing in the world. I took my second bite of cake cautiously. Out of nowhere someone took my cake and I saw the retreating back of Honey. My eyes narrowed as I chased him around the room. I had finally cornered him.

"Stop!" yelled Tamaki and both me and Honey froze. It was a kind of awkward position, because I was super close to Honey trying to grab the cake he held above his head.

"Don't you guys look adorkable!" gushed the girls with wide eyes and giant grins. I huffed and jumped for the cake only to trip on my hair. I stumbled forwards and crashed into Honey making the cake go flying and my lips crashed into his. We stared wide eyed at each other, our lips still pressed together. Our faces were both red and my heart was accelerating faster than the speed of light. No one moved and everything was quiet.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

I HAD TO! I HAVE FALLEN IN LOVE WITH THE HONEY-BLONDE CUTIE! :3 :D XD ;) :) :P ;P

ALSO TO THE SIDE IS WHAT SHINA LOOKS LIKE!

-H