Chapter 12- You Never Cared!

This chapter is gonna be in Honey's point of veiw. Started from hearing the gun shot.... Also if you watch the video lyrics then you'll understand why I chose this song...
~H

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

I tensed as I heard the gun shot, then before I knew it Shina was falling. Her grip losened on my hand and I called out her name as she fell. I sat on my knees beside her, placing my hand over the wound. The blood wouldn't stop. She placed her hands on mine, looking at me with tear filled eyes.

"H-Honey..." she whimpered. I started to tear up as I ran my fingers through her hair. I don't know if it was to calm me down, or to calm her down. I think it was both. I was so scared, so damn scared of loosing her.

"I-I'll kiss it better. I-I promise." I cried, and leaned down to kiss her tears away. I didn't want her to die, I didn't want her to leave me. I placed my forehead against hers and my tears started mixing with Shina's. "You'll be okay." I whispered, "You have to be."

"Over there!" I heard someone yell, and I heard footsteps coming my way. I clutched Shina's body against mine. Her breath was weak and shallow.

"Don't die on me!" I cried. I felt someone touch my shoulder, causing me to flinch.

"It's okay, son. We can save her. Just let us have her." the paramedic said with sympathy. I reluctantly let her go and the put her on the gurney. The man helped me stand as they rushed me to the ambulence. I climbed into the passenger side, since the two other men were in the back, working on Shina. The man from ealier got in the driver's side and speed twords the hospital. He handed me a bottle of water and a few wipes. But I couldn't move, all I could do was replay the scene over and over in my head. I stared down at the blood that was on my hands and I felt sick. The phone in my pocket kept vibrating and so I answered it.

"Where are you?!" fathers voice screamed through the phone. I could barely get 'hospital' out before he hung up. No doubt on his way to the hospital.

* * *

I sat in the waiting room with my brother, my father, Mori, Mori's father, Mori's little brother, and Shina's uncle. As soon as we arrived at the hospital they rushed Shina into immediate sugery. I was shaking and my face was burried in my hands. I couldn't look at anyone in the room, not after what happened to her. I clutched her amulet in my hand, because they had to take it off of her. No one tried to comfort me, and I was glad for that. I didn't want nobody's comfort, except for the doctor's when he tells me Shina will be fine. So far it's been an hour since everyone arrived, not one word was said. Unless it was the doctor explaining what was going to happen. The bullet missed her heart by a hair. It could have killed her instantly but it missed. However, they said her chances are very slim. A tear slipped and I heard someone tsk as it hit the floor. I looked up sharply just in time to see Shina's Uncle roll his eyes. I tensed as I realized he felt nothing. He felt no sadness for his neice dying. No hatred at the person who did it. He was a cold and heartless bastard.

"How dare you!" I growled standing up and balling my fists, everyone looked at me shocked. I was glad we were the only ones in here. Our fathers had to leave to discuss buisness.

"Honey-San?" Chika questioned, pushing up his glasses in a confused manner.

"How dare you feel nothing while your only living family member lays on the brink of death!" I yelled approching the man. He narrowed his eyes at me, and I could tell he was mad.

"What are you trying to say boy." he growled, pushing off the wall that he leaned on.

"You never loved her to begin with. You never cared if she was happy! You just wanted the money you would get out of the marriage." I said tensly. I regreated nothing that I said. I meant every word of it.

"Honey-" started Mori, but I held up a hand to stop him.

"Don't try to stop me." I hissed, approching the man.

"You best behave boy." he growled.

"Cold, heartless, basterd." I growled back, clenching my fist tighter around the amulet. Shina's face flashed before me. I saw her smiling face and then I saw her laying on the ground. I let out what I think was a scream as I punched him in the face. I felt arms wrap tightly around me so I could punch him again. I watched in satafaction as he hit the wall. He glared up at me while rubbing his cheek and standing.

"I will sue you." he hissed before leaving. I had some of the best lawyers in my family. He didn't scare me.

"Honey-San..." Mori trailed, I broke from his grasp and sat down again. I was not in the mood to talk anymore, I was just tired. So I sat and leaned against the wall, closing my eyes. Yet I couldn't sleep, I was waitng for news on Shina's surgery. I forced my eyes open and sat up straight. I glared at the floor and imagined Shina alive and with me. My glare softened into a small smile as I remembered the first time that we kissed.

"Hey, Shina-chan. What are you doing over here?" I asked innocently which caused a light shade of pink to appear on her cheeks. She shyly pointed to the last piece of cake on my plate and I understod what she ment. She had the cutest look as she pouted her lips and pulled out her puppy dog eyes. I looked between my cake and Shina, contemplating. The girls over here seemed to get quite as they watched our exchange. Finally, I held out the plate and a giant smile took over her face making her even more beautiful than she already was. She visablly cringed when the girls started to scream about how cute we were. Then out of no where a giant stage appeared with an orange haired girl standing on it with a microphone.

"Enter Shina Higotora a new lover of Honey! Now Honey must choose between his own cousin and the new girl! It's a love triangle!" she yelled through the microphone causing all the girls to squeal. My eyes widened and my jaw dropped. I looked between a strait-faced Mori, a red-faced shina, and screaming girls. I was blushing a deep red and I looked over at Shina as she took a slow took a bite of cake. She seemed catious as she took a second bite of cake. I took the cake out over her hands and started running. Then chuckled to myself as she chased me.

"Stop!" yelled Tamaki and both me and Shina froze. It was a kind of awkward position, because I was cornered on the wall and Shina was super close trying to get the cake held above me.

"Don't you guys look adorkable!" gushed the girls with wide eyes and giant grins. Shina let out a frustrated sight and jumped for the cake only to trip on her hair. I gasped slightly as she forwards and crashed into me, making the cake go flying and her lips crashing with mine. We stared wide eyed at each other, our lips still pressed together. Our faces were both red and my heart was accelerating faster than the speed of light. No one moved and everything was quiet. I knew at that moment I liked her. Her lips were soft against mine and tasted like cake.

"Guests here for Higotora Shina?" asked the doctor as he approched. His face was neutral so I couldn't make out the news.

"That would be me." I said quickly, standing up. He stopped in front of me and looked at his clip-board. I bit the inside of my cheek and crossed my arms in nervousness.

"She has been brought out of surgery." he said, fixing his glasses.

"Can we see her?" I asked hopefully.

"I am afraid not. She... She passed twenty minutes after the surgery was complete. She did say one thing, while sleeping she said I love you. I assumed she was talking to her boyfriend." he said solemly before walking off. Tears gather slightly in my eyes as I sat down. My body shaking as I cried into my hands. She was gone for good.

She left me...

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

T.T I swwy don't hurt me... Just read the next chapter okay???

~H