Chapter 11- I'll Kiss It Better

Does everyone have their tissues... *waits* Okay GO!
~H

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

I calmed my breathing and closed my eyes, hiding as much as I could behind the tree. Honey and I were currently playing Hide&Seek. A childish game, but fun none the less. I bit my lip to keep from laughing. I was also scared, because hiding like this is sort of scary. After a moment I glanced down at the promise ring that Honey had given to me. Yesterday Honey took me to get it engraved. He wanted to wait, because he didn't know if I'd say yes or not. I frowned at the thought, why would I say no. The engraving went on the inside of the ring and it read With this ring I promise my soul and my undying love to you.

"Boo!" Honey shouted as his head appeared from behind the tree. I let out a screech and glared at him as he laughed. That was not funny, he scared the living daylights out of me.

"Honey-Chan!" I yelled angrily as he continued to laugh. He kissed my forehead.

"I'm sorry, you just look really cute when you're mad." he said with a grin, causing me to blush, and his grin to widen. I crossed my arms over my chest and jutted out my bottom lip. I know it was childish but I did not care.

"Meanie." I grumbled and he laughed. He kissed my nose and hugged me.

"I know I am." he grumbled back, mocking me.

"I do not sound like that." I whined. He kissed me gently and nodded.

"You're right…. I sounded way cuter." he grinned. I rolled my eyes at him, unable to stay mad.

"Anyway, I think we should head back. I'm hungry and Lunch is almost over." I said and he nodded in agreement.

"We could always go out for ice-cream." he suggested, and I nodded my head eagerly. He chuckled and grabbed my hand. We walked in peaceful silence back to the mansion. The wind blew a small breeze, and I closed my eyes while smiling.

"Honey?" I murmured to get his attention. He hummed slightly, signaling he was listening. "Do you ever feel as  if you're being watched over?" I asked, shyly.

"Yea." he said quietly. As soon as we got back to the mansion we changed into clean clothes. I changed into a white dress with an orange coat and orange sandals. I put a butterfly pin in my hair, so it wouldn't be such a bother. I heard a knock on my bedroom door and went to open it. Honey stood there in a navy blue button up and jeans. I smiled brightly at him, and he smiled back.

"Ready." I giggled as we walked side-by-side twords the mansion gates.

"I wrote a note so they knew where we went." he said, squeezing my hand gently. I squeezed his hand back and gave a nod. It was a fairly warm day so I slipped off my jacket. The streets weren't the crowed and everyone seemed happy. I let out a content sigh and glanced up at Honey from the corner of my eyes.

"I love you." I said, so only he could he. His grip on my hand tightend and he brought it up to his lips, gently kissing it. I blushed.

"I love you more."

"Love you most." I whispered, and Honey suddenly stopped.

He turned to face me, and in all seriousness he stated, "Not possible." then he kissed me so I couldn't say anything. My blush worsened since we were in public. However, I did kiss back. After a moment he pulled away and kissed my nose.

"W-We're in p-public." was my only response. He chuckled, wrapping an arm around me.

"So?" was his response. I huffed out a breath but didn't reply. He chuckled and kissed my temple. A few seconds later we were inside the Ice-Cream Parlor. A local rich ice-cream shop, the way I see it. Honey ordered the cake mix ice-cream cone and I ordered the Chocolate Fudge Sundae Cone. He payed for his, and I... Well I payed for half of mine,  because I refused to let him pay all of it. I licked the side of my cone as we walked from the parlor. We planned to eat it in the park.