Chapter 3

Changbin's room;10 p.m.
-I want to tell you something...
-What,Binnie?chuckled Felix innocent.
-You are a very beautiful person.Your voice,your smile,your eyes,your freckles,your hands,your body,every part of your body is beautiful.
By a long way...I want to say...
I love you
-And...I love you too...

And Changbin pressed his soft lips on Felix's lips.He answered to the kiss.

It was their first kiss.Short,but pure.

-You mean a lot for me in my life.
I don't know how hard my life can to be witouth you.
-Lixie,do you want to be my boyfriend?
-Yes Binnie.whispered the blonde boy.

And this time Felix grabbed Changbin's chin,kissing passionately the black haired guy.They closed their eyes for the passion.Their hearts beaten fast.Changbin pushed Felix to the bed to can to dominate the boy.
And he bit Felix's pinky bottom lip,exploring with his tongue all that cave.

Feeling how that wet thing was on his mouth,playing with his tongue,Felix starts to feel for the first time something a new senzation.A new senzation which he liked.

They broke the kiss just because Changbin left witouth air.
-So,said Changbin taking off his t-shirt,how is your life?

Felix can't to avoid how his boyfriend was undressing in the front of he.He blushed instantly when he saw the black haired boy shirtless.

-My parents...bulling...bad grades...depression...I can to say everything is normal...
-I swear nobody will hurt you when you are with me.
-Hyung...
-Yes sweetie.
-Why do you love me?I'm a boy!I'm not a beautiful rich girl with boobs and ass!
-Gender doesn't care.
Love is love.
I love you.
Changbin kissed the blonde's boy forehead.Felix let his head down,making a sad face.
-Sweetie,don't be so sad.
-Hyung,I'm depressive...
And he held that tinny hands.
-Look,don't be in this mood.Be happy,Lixie!
-Whatever...you can't to choose another boy?Which isn't depressive.And annoying.
-In this world is existing just one Lee Yongbok.And I love him.A lot.A fucking lot.I don't want to be toghether with a rich bitch from our school.Or with a fuckboy.I only love you.

Felix started to cry.
-What was happen?
-Somebody loves me...for the first time...I think I was a piece of trash...I think I was just something useless.Something who nobody loves it.
-Who said these shits?
-Everybody.And my parents too...
-You are the nicest person who I met.
With the purest smile.
With the cutest hands.
And the softest lips.
So,don't cry.
You are special.
You are my first boyfriend.
-You too...
Please stay closer to me,Binnie.said Felix whiping his tears.
-Good or bad,I'll stay closer to you.I promise.said Changbin,kissing again his bf's forehead.
Should we sleep?I'm tired.And we'll go to school tommorow.Maybe.
-Of course,just if you can to wake me up!
-I'll try babe.said he smiling cute.
-Good night Binnie!
-Good night Lixie!

And they felt asleep,Felix staying with his head on Changbin's chest.Changbin puts his hands on Felix's back,loving the way which they are sleeping.
Toghether.
For the first time.

------------------------------------------------------