Chapter 9

15 september,7 a.m
-Don't be so loud!Yongbok is still sleeping!said the women from a corner of the apartament,waking up Felix.He tried to fall asleep,but he was hearing his mother shouting from another room.
The blondie looked on the calendar who was on the room's wall.It was his birthday.But for him it was just another day.
He goes to the kitchen.His mother was preparing the breakfast while his dad was reading the newspaper.
-Good morning mom and dad.he said with a slow deep voice.
The man lifted up a bit his eyes from the newspaper.
-Good day mate-said his dad with his australian accent made Felix to remember about his childhood in Australia,about his happy life with his family,when his brother and sister were living with him,when he was happy,when his parents were proud of him.But all of those things are from past.
-Also,happy bday Yongbok!said the women,putting in the front of Felix a dish with hamlet and tomatoes.
-Thank you mom!he said with his mouth full of food.
-Don't talk with your full mouth!she said.Did I learnt you this?
-It's our son's birthday!Don't argue at him today!No matter how old he will be,he will still our son.Our Felix.
-Yongbok.Felix is an ugly name. He gets a bit angry of hearing it as he finished to eat the breakfast.His parents were talking about the hotel party for him.He prepared for school.
[...]
Hotel Simion,10 pm
He can't believe that his parents organised a party for him at a five stars hotel.Ballons,music,bar,good food.He never thought that his parents will do this for him.
His siblings came one after the other with presents.Also,his siblings went to his party.He didn't saw his brother and sister from the age of 16.
After some minutes,his friends went to the party.And Changbin too.He gived a handshake to Felix's dad,and he kissed Felix's mom hand.He also gived to Felix a soft handshake,being really tempted to kiss Felix's hand too but his parents was with him.
The party begun.Young people were dancing on the dancefloor,another were sitting at the table,having some shots,and Felix's parents were talking with his kins about their lifes.
A lot of girls wanted to dance with Felix,but he refused,seeing that Changbinnie looked ugly at them.
-Possesive boyfriend,aren't you?said Hyunjin,smelling like alchol.
-No...I'm not possesive...but he's my boyfriend and nobody must flirt with him and other stuff.
-Do you think he is doing the same?said the tall boy,kissing the short's boy ear.
-Yes...wait what was that?
-Nothing...he said as a group of girls went to him,asking him if he can to dance with them.
Sorry Changbin,but those girls are so hot,he said smaking a girl's ass,making her and her friends to scream of happiness,thinking Hyunjin likes her.
-And this will be a special dance couple,said the dj,putting a waltz song.
He saw Felix surrounded by girls,but he goes with him witouth shame.
-Want to give me this dance?asked Changbin,making all the girls to scream.
The younger nodded his head,saying a quiet"yes" and put his hand's around the older's hips.They made graceful like swans moves on the sweet melody for what felt like hours,hours full of heavenly delight and caressing touches.Felix looked on the room.His parents weren't here,so he can to continue in peace his dance.When the song came to an end Changbin raised his boyfriend's chin and stole a short but sweet kiss from the blondie's soft lips.

Everybody was starring at them.The most of them were screaming of happiness.Suddenly,the lights shouted down,so his parents bringing the cake.All of those invitates were singing happy birthday for the blonde boy when he was looking at the cake.His parents were happy,he was happy because his parents were happy.
Somebody told Felix to make a wish before blowing the candles."I wish that I'll be happy together with my familly and with the person who I love the most"he wished on his mind as he was blowing the candles.Everybody applauded them.
After they ate the cake,everything came back to the normal.

2 a.m.
The couple gets tired as the time flies.Hyunjin put his hand on Changbin's shoulder as Changbin tried to find where Felix was sitting.The blondie was staying at the table with Jisung and Minho,drinking something.
-Now it's your occasion.Go to him,bring him in a room.Give him a streaptease special dance who will make him horny.Kiss all his body.Suck his dick good.And fuck him.Give the best of you.This will be your special night.
-Where are we going to fuck?In the bathroom?
-No wae Changbinnie.I have a key from a room.I'll go to his parent and I'll tell them that Felix is sick because of the drinks.Go to him!I'm proud of you.said Hyunjin,giving a thumb up to encourage him.
Changbin goes to the table where Felix was staying with his friends.Minho and Jisung where kissing passionately while Felix was drinking a glass of wine.
-Felix,whispered Changbin in his ear.I don't wanna stay here.It's getting boring.Look,these lovebirds are kissing.Those girls want to dance with you.You're a magnet.
-Yes.he afirmed.
Changbin grabbed Felix's hand.They went to the third floor,at the apartament 310.Changbin locked the door.

-This will be our night,babe.Changbin said as he pushed felix in the bed.He didn't knew how to react,seeing his boyfriend doing that.He was thinking that Changbin will beat him,or rape him.
To his surprise,Changbin put a streaptease song.Felix was looking so curious at Changbin's sexy moves,at his body rolls,at the way who he took off slowly and carefully his chemise,his pants,staying in his underwear and stokings,letting his boyfriend to know that he wanted his body more than everything.
He looked deeply in Lixie's eyes,in that brown amazed eyes who watched all the hot scene.
Changbin's body looked like a piece of art.Tiny waist,biceps,and a big erection in the boxers.

They kissed roughtly,Felix melting on the kiss,letting the older to undress him.One by one,all his clothes were carefully took off from his slim body,letting them to sit on the floor,next to Changbin's clothes.
When they broke the heated kiss,the older kissed the bottom's jawline and neck.He went down with them,kissing Felix's white chest.
Those kisses were like silk touches.His hands were travelling on all of his thin body.He saw the younger's bulge what wanted to get out from his boxers.He slowly took of Felix's lingerine,letting his dick to breathe.
Felix got shy when he saw his boyfriend starring as his dick,so Felix tried to cover it with his little hands.

-You don't need to hide.You're safe here.Nobody will know what we are doing here.said Changbin with a sweet voice.
He massaged all the way up and down Felix's member,making him to whine because of that new feeling.
-I know my Lixie likes it but I have something better just for him.
His lips were kissing and liking all the bottom's dick.This was calming that erection who Changbin gave it to him.
-If you lick it like a candy,is it good?smiled Felix,after he smirked in a soft way.
-Mhm.he groaned ,putting his mouth on that member,sucking it softly and slowly,enjoying every little part of it.
-This little is so cute,like his owner.Now we should do something.
suck them.said Changbin,showing to Felix 2 fingers.
He did what Changbin told him.
He slowly pushed one of his fingers in Lixie.The blonde boy closed this eyes.
-It hurts at the begin,but everything will be fine.I promise.
He added one more finger,stretching good that hole.He removed those fingers when he saw precum pouring from his bf's dick.

He grabbed from his backpack a condom and a lube.He put the condom on his dick,lubbing it to be sure it will be good enough for Lixie.
-I'm ready when you are.said Changbin,trying to catch Felix's atention because he was looking so curious at that member.
-I'm ready.Do it please.begged the blondie.
He slowly pushed into Lixie,making him to moan because of that new feeling.
-Is everything ok?said Changbin,letting his lover to adjuste with the size.He went faster when Felix slapped his thights.
-Do you like it?
-Yeah binnie!groaned Felix with his deep voice.
Changbin thrusted faster onto his Lixie's ass.He was moaning for pain and pleasure.
When he had heard Lixie moaning so loud,he didn't knew what to do to calm him,so he held his tiny hands,kissing sweetly his blondie's pink lips while fucking his wet hole.
-It's so fucking good.Oh Binnie,I want more!more!
How could he refuse Felix?,He slammed faster into the young boy,his moans being the best way to show him all his love.
-Do you like it?he said thrusting faster and harder.
-yeah yeah!I like how hard do you fuck me.He get so horny hearing that,so he thrusted more and more till Felix lose his control,becoming a moaning mess.
-I feel something strange.I can't hold it anymore.
He let a big ass moan while he came on his tummy. Changbin pulled out his member,removing the condom.He licked Felix's tummy,cleaning him of that liquid.

Changbin looked at Felix.He was so tired,wasted and pleasured were so cute while he was staying on his chest.
-I love you so much Changbinnie.thank you for this good fuck.
He kissed his bf's forehead.
-And i love you too.
He put a blanket on them,cuddling before falling asleep hugging one each other.