+ MINI GAME #9 - RESULT

Hello there, it's Midnight__Stars hosting this MG with one of the hosts SWHFantasy

To start with, there are 2 segments of this game

First Segment is Ridiculousness Time!

We've all had that one ridiculous moment in life, where we wished the ground would split into two and swallow us in, or disappear from the face of earth immediately.

But as years pass, it becomes nothing but a piece of memory which never fails to crack us up whenever recalled, and you'd be like "damn, I really was a fool"

For this game, let's all share our ridiculous moments in life with added spices and some exegerated flavours, the one that will manage to make me laugh the most will definately be picked out as the winning piece of art among the rest!

And the second segment is Greatest Regret!

As we are walking thorugh the rough paths of our lives, there must be few decisions to be taken, meeting some people that looked exciting at that moment but the result is not fruitful, in fact it turns out to be the worst decision you ever made

Result, you end up regretting that moment or the person or the decision as long as it is a fresh wound in your heart

The quotes we read here and there says, time will heal everything but the little did they understand is the fact that we will get used to the wound as the time passes

Share with us such stories, because they say sharing your worries with friends will reduce the burden on your shoulders!

I'm not so mean to say I will pick a winner out of the so many sad moments, but I wish to give a token of appreciation for sharing your stories.

Prizes will be announced along with results on 19th of July (which is also coincidentally end of Round 1 judging)

☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️

C'mon guys, grab your cup of coffee/tea and share your stories with us by 19-JULY . Don't forget to tag Midnight__Stars & SWHFantasy , so that we will be notified of your entry.

We are waiting to read!!

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

Winner announcement

Segment 1:

After much contemplating on which ridiculous piece I should choose, I finally came to a decision... But before I state who, I'd like you to know y'all made it. You achieved the goal of cracking me up hence I was lost, wondering which one deserves a token the most... Honestly, it was a very hard decision to make.

LaurelEvermore , you really did great, you're the one who've put me in a dilemma the most since I really did like your piece of art as much as I liked the winner's hence thought you really do deserve this mention, congrats dear!

So, the winner is...

FatmaSolaiman!

Congratulations to you! You indeed did crack my ribs out of laughing XD. Once again, thank you all for participating, it was really fun reading your stories.

- Yuri Midnight__Stars

Segment 2:

It's really sad that we had to go through all those hardships but what is life if it's all about bliss and happiness? We all have had our share of the tough lives, yet we survived while experiencing and learning from each pain we went through!

Let's be strong and brave enough to laugh at the hurdles, grow stronger resolving them and shine like a brightest star in the dark sky!

Cheers to all of us! 🥂

As for the results, I believe all of us are winners, coz in one or the other way we won and will always win.
DM me SWHFantasy the book you want the votes on. I normally don't vote without reading the stories so expect the vote and comment spam 😉

Signing off!
Sony