Chapter (30)-Finale

Start from the beginning

"What like being a slut for a boy who is fucking other bitches. Don't think you the only one sweet heart, that's how you get your heart broken." Feelings the tears form in my eyes, even my dad knows. And he thinks so little of me.

"A slut huh? That's what you think your first born is. Well guess what I'm glad to be a slut, and I'm glad to know you know what's going on in my love life and won't tell me, father of the fucking year." Rolling over onto my side, it hurt like hell, but I didn't wanna be turned to him no more.

"Look I'm sorry-"

"Save it Dad, and get out..I know I'm not the only one..I've seen it with my own eyes okay. The pain from that is kinda matching the pain of my body right now so I don't need you in my ear telling me about shit and calling me anything but my name or your daughter." Still turned from him, I heard him get up and get out. He didn't say anything after that, and I was glad..I wasn't in the mood for talking anymore and neither was my body.

~*~*~*~*~*~*

Waking up about four hours later everyone was in the room except my dad.

I didn't want them to know I was awake so I snuck a glance of everyone. Theo and Ceaser were on opposite sides of the room both sitting in chairs on their phone, Zander was watching tv while his phone charged and his sister was sitting next to him with her baby in her hands. Everyone looks tired, and sad like my dad earlier.. I bet they won't tell me what's wrong either.

Watching my doctor walk in she recognized that I was up and made it known to everyone.

"Great to see you're up and we'll Moenice." Rolling my eyes in my head, everyone snapped they necks at me, and the doctor just took what was in her hand and put it on the wall.

Walking in with Nanni on her hip my mom was just in Time, I think the doctor is gonna tell me what's wrong with me.

"Soo...these are your X-rays. This is your left legs and knee. Your posterior cruciate ligament has been torn and the bone in your leg is snapped in half."

"This is your rib cage, when you were thrown from that car you suffered two broken ribs and a tear in the right ventricle of your heart."

"Also your Cervical vertebrate..your neck broke and it is a miracle that you were able to even stand, and there was a lot of internal bleeding in your uterus...your baby didn't make it..I'm sorry."

My whole body froze. My what didn't make it.

"My what.." I felt Theo's eyes on me, he was just as shocked as I was. That was another kid tarnished all bed of my mistakes, can my life get any worse.

"I'm sorry, honey."

"Where's Liv? I want my best friend." Crying I only wanted one person by my side, she understands me more than anyone and is the only person I feel won't look at me like weird.

"Nice I'm sorry." My mom opened her mouth and I snapped my neck to her, she has to be lying.

"Mom stop right now it isn't funny, go get Liv. NOW PLEASE!" My chest was on fire but I didn't care, I knew something happened but not this can't be.

"She died about a week ago, when you were in surgery, she was too. She didn't make it mama." Slapping my hands on my face I screamed and cried, I felt big hands wrap around me and I snapped.