Youtube video (sam and colby)

"What's up guys! It's sam and colbyyyyyy!" Colby yelled at the top of his lungs.
"Shhhh." Everyone said.
"Oopsie poopise" He said laughing.
"And we are here with (y/n) and (y/f/n) from Anything and everything. If you don't know them, check em' out below and we did a video with them so check that out too." Sam said.
Both of you came out from behind the camera and waved.
"Anyway, we are at an abandoned asylum that's supposedly haunted." You said, casually looking at Colby.
"Are we taking turns or something?" Your friend asked. We all nodded.
"Oh." She said.
Colby tugged at your sweatshirt from behind. You two were matching, wearing the cameo XPLOR sweatshirt and black shorts. You turned back and looked at him and he smiled and winked. You playfully punched him in the arm.
"Ok ok love birds stop." Sam said laughing, stoping in front of the speech he was talking about who requested it and stuff.
"Let's go explore shall we?" You friend said. Everyone nodded and walked in.
You watched sam get into the back pack, thinking that he was grabbing a flashlight, but then you noticed it was in his hand. Colby found a place to get in. Odd, you thought, climbing through a small window.
"You didn't! Sam seriously." You heard Colby say.
"What? I thought it'd be fun." Sam said.
"Fine... ugh can we do the X sticker first?" Colby asked, shimmering through the window.
"Yeah. That's ok. Then ouji time!" Sam said, coming in as the last one.
"You have an ouji board? Oh cool! I've always wanted to play one!" Your friend exclaimed.
"Oh I don't to play that!" You whined.
"Oh come on don't be a scaredy cat." Colby whined.
"Fine I guess I will." You said dragging your feet.
Colby climbed unsturdy stairs and placed the sticker at the highest point.
Then everyone sat down and began to play the ouji board. About ten minutes in, you guys found out that the spirit was 20 years old, not nice, and was a patient. Then sam heard a thud.
"Did you hear that?" Sam asked.
"Yeah I did." You friend said.
Colby and you looked at each other and shook your head no. You then looked past the camera and saw movement. All of a sudden, there was squeaking coming toward you guys.
"Oh my-" you began.
"Say goodbye say good bye now guys." Your friend yelled.
"No let's keep going." Sam said looking weird. Colby forced the pallet to the goodbye sign and said goodbye. An abandoned empty wheel chair came into sight. It kept moving towards you. Sam was shaking violently, saying creepy stuff.
"Let's go!" Colby yelled, pickup everything.
He shoved it all in the book bag and handed it to your friend.
He ran to sam and slapped him trying to see if the ghost would come out.
"Saw this in ghost busters." He said while doing so. The chair wheeled up to him and he began to act different.
Your friend was scrambling to find a flashlight.
"Holy shit holy shit!" She screamed.
You picked up the camera and ran with your friend behind you. You tried seeing through the dark. You leaned against a wall to catch your breath. You looked around but ur friend was nowhere in sight. Then, like zombies, all three staggered up to you calling your name. You curled in a ball and began to cry. Colby broke character and ran to you.
"It's ok." Colby said, stroking your hair.
"Colby!" Sam and your friend exclaimed.
"Sorry She was crying and-"
"Wait you guys were pranking me?" You asked.
"Yes." Colby said looking down.
"We pranked you!!" Sam said grabbing the camera laughing.
"You guys are mean." You huffed, crossing your arms.
"We're sorry." They all said together, hugging you.
Everyone left the asylum after exploring some more. As you guys got in the car, sam turned around and asked what you fav scary part was.
"The wheelchair. I don't know how you did that." You said buckling.
Sam turned around and started the car.
"Oh that was colbys doing." Sam said casually.
"I thought it was yours." Colby said to sam.
"Y/f/n... was that your doing?" Sam asked. You stared at her, and she bit her lip.
"No..." She squeaked out.
Then sam hit the gas and speed off.

Finally done. I've been working on this all day while I had free time. Hope you enjoyed😀