Louis feels absolutely lost and he lays down on his bed, he lets the last week wash over him and in turn he cries again, he feels like he just hasn't stopped and it hurts so bad. He's scared and feels so alone and for some stupid reason that he can't come to terms with, he wishes Harry wasn't an asshole and was here to look after him.

.......

"Oi, where the fuck have you been?" Jake, Louis friend yells towards him when he reaches his locker.

"Sorry, was sick this past week" Louis says quietly.

"And you didn't think to call me or text me to let me know? I've been trying to get hold of you all week Louis" Jake scolds.

"Sorry J, I lost my phone" Louis says sheepishly,

"Fucking hell Louis, again" Jake scolds shaking his head.

Jake is a year older than Louis and although him and Louis are close he's got other friends that don't like Louis. So they don't hang round that much.

"You still look like shit Louis, maybe you should have a few more days off?" Jake suggests.

Louis feels like he has a bad flu and he's still not sleeping or eating which adds to everything, he's already missed a whole week of school thanks to Harry though and he can't afford to miss any more,

"I'm fine" Louis says in response.

Jake sighs but nods and him and Louis head to class.

After school Louis heads to the bar downtown, it's a 25 minute walk and he's managed to get an afternoon job, washing dishes and glasses. He's exhausted by the time he arrives but he gets to work. The bar owner, Nick is actually really nice to Louis, unlike the men inside the bar. It's a pretentious place but the men inside are Alpha males, Louis can hear their loud laughs and arrogant conversations from inside the kitchen.

By the time he finishes at 9, walks home and finishes his homework it's gone 1am and Louis falls into another nightmare filled sleep.

.....

"Well?" Harry asks his men curtly as they gather in his office the next night.

"His place is a shithole, in the dodgy area of London, he goes to school at London public and works nights at Nick's Bar" Scott tells Harry.

"What do you mean works nights at Nick's Bar?" Harry asks angrily.

"He's a glassy" Drew clarifies.

"He gets no support from Troy, who thinks Louis dead anyway and his mum's dead, died when Louis was little." Edward says.

Harry feels his heart clench.

"Get organised, we're going for a drink at Nicks" Harry tells the boys.

They all smirk and head off to get ready.

Nicks bar is packed and as soon as Harry and his boys enter the club, the chatter dies down. Nicks is for members of the underground only, the men inside this bar are very powerful and rich, nothing compared to Harry though, which they would all like to be.

"Gentlemen" Harry smirks out.

He gets no answer.

"I'm not here on business, no need to be so nervous, no one will die tonight" Harry speaks, his voice like liquid, he's teasing yet scarily dark and just the sight of a powerful Harry has men secretly shaking.

Everyone seems to relax and goes back to trying to enjoy themselves. Nick spots Harry and comes over, they hug each other smiling.

"Haven't seen you in forever you ass" Nick scolds Harry.