23- never wanna leave

Gabi.

It's so nice to be back here, waking up in Shawn's arms, listening to the peaceful sound of waves crashing on the shore and birds chirping. I missed it.

After him meeting my parents, I feel much better. But there's still that one thing that's been bugging me from the start, and it's still bugging me.

With my parents bringing it up last night at dinner, it wasn't easy. I should've known they would. Shawn handled it well though. They believed him and in the end, trusted that we would figure it out. My mom called me later last night to tell me how much they like Shawn and that they hope he sticks around. That meant a lot, and made me smile. But that still doesn't help the problem at hand.

Brown eyes flutter open and a yawn escapes some soft, pale lips. "Good morning, love." he smiles with that raspy, sleepy morning voice.

I smile subconsciously. "Good morning."

"How did you sleep?"

"Very well." I smile, ruffling his curly brown locks. "You?"

"Same. I missed waking up beside you." A smirk crosses his lips as he leans in to kiss me.

I put a finger to his lips, stopping him. "Mhm, morning breath."

"You think I care?" He ducks around my hand and presses his lips to mine. I moan softly through the kiss and then put a hand on his chest, pulling us apart. I hop out of bed.

"I'm brushing my teeth." I state.

"Ugh you're such a babyyyyy."

"Shawn. I love you and all, but I do not love your morning breath. So if you're wanting any more kisses this morning... I suggest you come do the same!!"

He throws a pillow at me when I stand up, and I playfully roll my eyes throwing it on the bed. On my way out the door to the bathroom, I hear a groan. I smile and shake my head.

Soon after I get in the bathroom and start brushing my teeth, a sluggish Shawn joins me.

I finish brushing my teeth and after he finishes too, I go on my tip toes and reach up to plant a kiss on his lips. He swiftly grabs the back of my thighs and lifts me up. I squeal a bit, not expecting that, but go with it and wrap my legs around his waist. He closes the bathroom door the rest of the way and presses it in to lock it, then walks us over to the counter and sets me down. He moves his lip to my neck, and I moan as he finds my sweet spot. He makes his way to my ear.

"You missed this." he whispers.

His hand moves to my thigh as his lips make their way back to mine. His hand moves up my thigh and under my skin tight biker shorts. "And this." he bites his lip. We continue to make out and his hand then goes back down to my knee and this time he slowly glides his fingers up the inside of my thigh until my breath hitches. He keeps his finger there, drawing small circles in that spot.

I move my lips to his neck and choose a spot, lightly sucking it for a few seconds. After I finish I kiss him slowly on the lips once more, then rest my head on his shoulder, catching my breath.

"Shawn, we can't keep avoiding this conversation." I say, slightly out of breath.

"What do you mean?"

"We have a mere week and a half left to figure out how we're going to work this out." I ponder the thought. "I just don't want to lose you." A tear starts rolling down my cheek.

"Baby, please stop crying. We will work this out." He wipes the tear from my cheek and pulls me into his chest.

"But how? You keep saying that but we don't really have a choice. You're going to go home, go back to your old life, forget about me and move on. I'm not stupid, Shawn."