Chapter 16: Dawn Why Not Like... Noon?

Song- Girl on Fire by Alicia Keys.

Again, mobile and probably in need of some editing.

3rd Person P.O.V.

"Ugh..." Percy groaned as Annabeth attempted to wake him up.

That is always a difficult task.

It was about an hour before dawn, around 5 AM. Not a good time to try to wake up the hibernating wolf that is Percy Jackson.

They had fallen asleep outside of the Artemis Cabin, preferring the grass to a real mattress. Besides, one barely twin sized cot would never fit a huge wolf inside of it.

Annabeth shook the sleeping Seaweed Brain again, and when he just flipped over, she decided that she had had enough.

So, she decided to enlist the help of the best person she could think of for this job.

Walking into the Artemis cabin silently, she attempted to wake up the girl.

"Thalia. Psst. Wake. Up." She whispered to her draftee.

"Whaaa?" The huntress answered drowsily.

"I need help pranking Percy." Annabeth stated simply.

At that, Thalia was fully awake.

The rest of the hunters were already up, although the majority of the wolves were still sound asleep. Hence the whispering.

"What do you need me to do?" The punk rocker asked, suddenly alert.

Annabeth laughed at that, then dragged her out of the cabin, whispering the plan as she went.

Thalia nodded along, smiling evilly.

That's why, at the same exact moment that a bucket of ice water was poured all over the immune Alpha, an electrifying current also went through his body.

He may not have gotten wet, but the cold and literal shock were enough to finally wake him up.

"WHAT IN HADES UNDERPANTS DIPPED IN THE STYX WAS THAT!?!"

Thalia was in tears from laughter, as Annabeth held back a laugh of triumph as she crossed her arms firmly.

"You wouldn't wake up." She said, shrugging her shoulders nonchalantly.

"I hate both of you." He said in a slightly defeated tone.

"Hey, it was ice or my dagger. Take your pick."

Percy shivered before confidently replying, "Oh please. You would never do that to me."

"Don't bet on it, Kelp Face." Thalia replied in between gasps for breath, as her laughing fit finally began to subside.

"Come on, Percy. We need to gather the quest members." Annabeth said, remembering her purpose for waking him up before noon on a saturday.

"Oh yeah, that. Dawn. Why not like... Noon?" Percy asked.

'Hey, its all your fault that I'm getting you up before six in the morning, quest boy. She linked.

'Whatever, did they have to go along with it?' he replied.

'Of course they did, you're The Champion of the Fates.'

"Ugh. Fine. It is five, right? You aren't punking me and its really midnight?" He asked hopefully.

"Yes, its really five. Now come on, we're lucky the people you picked are even coming on this quest with us. We can't give them any time to chicken out."

Bitten (Percy Jackson Fanfiction) On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara