10~ why harvey, why?

*the next day*

*DYLAN POV*

"I walked over to max and Harvey's house and knocked on the door. Hopefully they don't have my phone because if they do then I will be so mad!"

HARVEY: hey!
DYLAN: I was wondering if you and max wanted to go to the park?
HARVEY: it's snowing so bad tho!
DYLAN: that's the point *laughs*
HARVEY: yeh ok *laughs* come in and I'll get max and get ready
DYLAN: ok

"Y/n gave me her old phone to communicate and I texted her to tell her what was happening. After, max and Harvey came down"

MAX: ok let's go!

"I quickly texted y/n and told her we left and then we went to the park"

*Y/N POV*

"When I got Dylan's text I ran over to max and Harvey's house and knocked on the door. Paul answered"

PAUL: hey y/n!
Y/N: hi Paul
PAUL: the boys just left if you're looking for them
Y/N: actually, i was wondering if I could see Tilly. I really miss my little sister and it would make me feel happy
PAUL: of corse dear. She's in her room

"I stepped inside and went to Tilly's room. Tilly wanted to play dolls with me so we played for a few minutes and then I told her I needed the toilet. I went out her room and walked into Leo's room"

Y/N: hey leo!
LEO: hi
Y/N: i have a question
LEO: ok
Y/N: Dylan thinks he left his phone here and I told him I'd ask you. Have you seen it?
LEO: i think it's in Harvey's room. Harvey had two phones yesterday. That explains why
Y/N: oh no. Do you know why he had two?
LEO: he just said it was none of my business but when I looked at the phones, one of them was YouTube and the other was him ringing someone idk who tho
Y/N: thank you leo. Where is it now?
LEO: in his room

"I walked into Harvey's room and saw Dylan's phone on his bed. I picked it up and put in Dylan's password. It worked! I went onto recent calls and saw the last person he called was Esme yesterday at exactly the time that "Dylan" broke up with Esme. I was in complete shock. I didn't know what to do at all. I put Dylan's phone into my pocket and went back into Tilly's room. Harveys gonna pay!"

*DYLAN POV*

"I still can't believe what harvey did! I don't think we can continue being friends after this"

*HARVEY POV*

"The reason I did it is cuz I like Esme. I guess I was jealous. Why do I keep doing things I regret?!"

*Y/N POV*

"I don't think I can trust Harvey after that. Good news is I have a date with max today! I'm so excited!"

*MAX POV*

"I got ready and walked to y/ns house. I had a bouquet of flowers and some chocolates in my hand. When I got there she looked absolutely beautiful I could barley speak."

*Y/N POV*

"When he arrived with the flowers and chocolates my heart melted it was so sweet of him. He held them out to me and I took them"

Y/N: hey max. You didn't have to do this
MAX: i did. In fact, there's something I wanted to ask you
Y/N: yes?
MAX: y/n, you are the most beautiful girl I've ever met and you have an amazing personality. Y/n, Will you be my girlfriend?

"Omg I couldn't believe what I was hearing!"

Y/N: yes! I would love to max!

"We hugged and he kissed my cheek and I blushed"

MAX: you're cute when you blush
Y/N: stop!
MAX: *laughs*
MAX: so should we get going?

"He reaches his hand out to mine and we walked to the end of the road where there was a Uber"

Y/N: where are we going?
MAX: you'll see

"The journey was about half an hour. When we got out I realised where we were"

Y/N: omg max!

"We were at a beautiful beach. There was hardly anyone there. He took me to a spot on the sand and we sat down"

"We both stared at each other and then I felt his lips against mine. Sparks were flying and my stomach was churning like crazy but it was amazing! It only lasted a few seconds but it felt like forever."

MAX: so how was that?
Y/N: *blushes*
MAX: I've said it before, I'll say it again, you're cute when you blush
Y/N: stop! *giggles*
MAX: i love you y/n
Y/N: love you too max *leans into max and he puts his arm around her*

*Y/N POV*

-the next Day-

"So today I went to the park to talk to harvey about what he did"

Y/N: why did you steal Dylan's phone and break up with Esme?
HARVEY: can I tell you the truth. Promise you won't tell anyone
Y/N: (i crossed my fingers behind my back) promise
HARVEY: Ive liked Esme all along. And it broke my heart when she dated Dylan so I tried to take my mind off her by going out with you, but then you dated max so I got sad again
Y/N: Im so sorry. But you shouldn't try and hurt people just to get what you want
HARVEY: I know. And I'm very sorry. And I said sorry to Esme.
Y/N: if you really want a girlfriend and don't want to be left out, then I think I know what to do
HARVEY: what? I'll do anything pls I really hate being the only one without a girlfriend
Y/N: follow me

"I took him to a house. A house I've been dreading going to. A house i couldn't wait to take harvey to. A house i haven't been to before. Jannas house"

JANNA: who is it?!
Y/N: y/n
JANNA: *opens door* oh hi harvey
HARVEY: hi. Give us one second

"Harvey grabbed my arm and took me down the path a it so janna couldn't hear us"

HARVEY: I can't believe were here again!
Y/N: it's the only chance you're gonna get! Anyways, she really likes you and she doesn't care how long you date as long as you do!
HARVEY: fine I will! But just for a bit!

"He walked into her house and they shut the door. I walked off to my house and told Esme and Dylan the good news"

*THE NEXT DAY*

*HARVEY POV*

"After getting together with Janna things have been a bit better. But today, me, y/n, max and Esme were talking about our band name."

ESME: someone suggested putting the first letter of our names
MAX: what about "the firecrackers"
Y/N: a few people say to mash our names together

"We discussed and came up with 4 possibilities which everyone will vote for"

ESME: ok so let's ask everyone one more time...