UNREQUITED BABY

Life for Suthiluck family was very tiring and depressing.  The Suthilucks' expected a healthy, normal and intelligent son to run their family business empire, YES, business empire, for they were called the Suthilucks' in the world of electronic appliances in Thailand.    Mr and Mrs Suthilucks were both learned, well-mannered and well-groomed parents to their two of their children.  They loved, cared,  nurtured and wished a prosperous future for their two of the three children.  The two were the heirs of their business empire.  They were happy, content, ambitious and lived a life with luxury and care.

But yet, they had a biggest eye sore in their life.  Their son Kongpob Suthiluck.  Kongpob was a premature baby, who came to the world, unwanted, unwarranted,  unhealthy and a fruit of unrequited passions.   

The baby  Kongpob had a very slow brain development in the early stages of his infancy.  The Suthilucks having learnt about this, developed a kind of aversion to the baby born to them.  They never produced defective products in their family.  And yet, they have to bear this baby for lifelong.

Mr Suthiluck was in a meeting, when he got call from his secretary about his son's accident.  Mrs Suthiluck was in her own boutique, styling some models for her next launch, when her husband called her informing about the incident.  Kongpob went missing three days ago, but they did not bother enquire about his whereabouts.  And now, when they got a call from the hospital, they rushed to the hospital not of love, but out of fear of police case.

After meeting the parents, and signing the required papers, Kongpob was taken to the operation theatre.  He was operated for the brain surgery and other multiple fractures and bruises.  He had a blood loss and his spine and legs had almost multiple cracking of the bones.  The doctors did not give any hope for his survival, they said that it was like embalming the body after removing the decomposed internal organs and yet, they forgot that they had something called 'his mind'.

"Yes mind, I am Kongpob's mind, I will not let him go that easily, cause, I love Arthit.  I may not have developed in early days of Kongpob, but after seeing Him, I am developed had a fastest pace.  

I remember the first time I laid my eyes on Him, it was  raining heavily and Kongpob was standing outside the class for not completing his homework.  He was oblivious of his surroundings and cried to his heart's content, about being in the position of  negligence by his friends, his stupidity and unwanted, unrequited baby to his parents, and thinking himself a big burden this earth.  

I always supported Kongpob, always giving him hope, love and happiness, and yet he always neglected me and unrequited my love.  But then, I had a reason for his survival and he was none other than Arthit.

Arthit was playing football and was fully drenched in rain.  He was wet from head to toe and his t-shirt stuck to his upper body.  The transparency of his pinkish nipples enthralled and created hots in my mind and I sent for the first, electric sparks into Kongpob's body.  For the first time in his 15 years of winter, KONGPOB felt shocked, thrilled, lusty and warmth seeing the wet  body of ARTHIT, his SUN, my eclipsed moon had finally met his ENLIGHTENMENT.

*********

PHOTO CREDIT:  INTERNET

I AM NOT A MEDICAL STUDENT NOR I AM A THAI.  SO WHATEVER I HAVE WRITTEN IS PURELY MY IMAGINATION.  STILL DEAR READERS, CAN I CONTINUE WITH THIS STORY.  PLEASE COMMENT.