8

As I was in Mom's car, with Mom driving us home. A plan was formulating in my head.

Since Levi was going back to Australia, I opted to give him a little visit. If Mom agreed to take us there, I would need to know the address of Levi's home. And the only way to know that is to ask his mom. But before I did that, I needed permission.

"Mom."

"Yes, sweetheart?"

"So.. y'know how you're almost done with the movie and all.."

Mom nodded and kept quiet so I could keep going.

".. Levi is going back to Australia after the premiere and, I thought we could go there too and surprise him?"

Mom thought about it before asking me a question.

"Why do you want to visit him?"

"I, uhm.."

"I'm starting to think that you two might be a little more than just friends.." Mom interjected as she turned a corner.

"W-What makes you think that? We're just friends, good friends. Maybe even besties!" I tended to talk more than necessary when I was feeling nervous. And Mom knew all about that.

She smirked and let the question drop, and agreed to take me to Austrailia after Levi got settled in.

"I'll need to plan this surprise with Ms. Miller, but yes, we can go. The premiere is next week, so we might have to book our flight tonight."

I thanked Mom over and over again before I began thinking of our trip.

I was thrilled when Mom agreed. It didn't matter to me anymore that Levi may never return my feelings. If I'm just with him, I'll be happy enough, he's just the sweetest, adorable, and the funniest guy I've ever known. I'm happy to call him my friend, but I was also bummed that we'll be nothing more.

I wonder if he'll be happy to see me too. It's not like it's been months since I last saw him, but at least he'll be surprised, right?
I hoped and hoped Levi will be as happy to see me as I would be to see him.

What if Levi has a girlfriend in Austrailia? There is only so much information the paparazzi can find. He probably takes her on romantic dates to really secluded places, that's why nobody ever knows.

I sighed before looking out the car window. I mentally prepared myself to see them cuddling or snogging once I visited Levi. That girl must be very lucky to find a guy as sweet and charming as Levi.

Once we arrived home, Mom called Ms. Miller and discussed the plan with her. Ms. Miller cooperated and told us that she and Levi will leave for home the day after the premiere.

We hopped online and booked two first class tickets before moving on to find a hotel to stay at, and a rental car. We were going to leave for Australia the week after Levi leaves.

After we got everything sorted out, Mom and I went to bed. But I had trouble sleeping because I was thinking all about our trip.

Night after night, I still worried that Levi wouldn't be as surprised or happy as I'd thought he'd be once he saw me. I hoped that he would, I will fly all the way from Los Angeles to Brisbane.

-Time Skip-

A week flew by, and it was the day of the movie premiere. I got dressed up in a tight pale-pink knee-length dress, that had floral patterns on the skirt portion. I wore a pair of rose-gold open-toe heels with ankle straps. I removed the normal diamond stud-earrings I usually wore, and I replaced them with golden hoop earrings. I decided to not wear a necklace, and I looked at myself in the mirror.