4

I stood next to Levi behind many hi-tech cameras filming the opening scene. I watched as the cameras rotated around Storm and the extras surrounding her.

They were all bouncing basketballs, but Storm was the only one staring straight into the camera in front of her. I could tell because of the angle I was watching from.

-Time Skip-

It was now the end of the day, and I was thinking about Levi the entire time in bed. I was about to check his Instagram if he posted anything recently, but he didn't.

I closed my eyes, about to drift off to sleep, when I heard the notification ding! and I threw the covers off my bed to find my phone in my pitch-black bedroom.

The notification I received wasn't because Levi posted another picture, but because he gave me a text message. I read the text over and over again, I never expected for him to text me this soon.

The text read, May I ask you something? I'm sorry I'm texting you this late, but I never had the time to text you earlier.

I typed back a quick response before anticipating what Levi would type next.

Y/N: Shoot

L: Are you free tomorrow?

Y/N: Yes, why?

L: I wanted to hang out with you after we finish filming

My mind raced with all the romantic scenarios I could come up with, but I pushed them aside.

Levi just met me, he couldn't have taken a liking to me that fast. And he also told me we were just friends, so I can't label this "hangout" as a "date"

Y/N: Sure