5

The next morning I woke up early to get ready. I showered, washed my hair, and brushed my teeth before putting on a pink button up dress shirt underneath a black and white sweater. I picked out some white skinny jeans, and some Adidas sneakers.

I wore my hair in a tight bun at the top of my head, with baby hairs visible behind my ears. I sprayed on perfume before heading downstairs for breakfast.

I entered the kitchen where Mom was making food. She turned to ask me if I wanted my eggs scrambled or not, but she was cut off short after she saw me.

"Why are you so dressed up?" Mom asked me while flipping pancakes after she was finished with the eggs. "You normally wear sweatshirts and sweatpants."

"I was going to hangout with my friends after they finish filming."

Mom beamed at me when she heard that. "Okay, just make sure you have a chaperone with you at all times!"

"Whatever you say Mom." I walked up to her and gave her a kiss on the cheek. Mom gave me my breakfast, and I scarfed it down in no time. We both got in the car after we finished eating and drove to our destination.

We parked outside the building like last time, and entered the doors. I split ways with Mom after she went over to the co-directors, and I was waved over by Rowan to join her, Storm, and Levi.

"Hey Y/N, we were planning to go to Questroom after filming. Does that sound good?" Levi told me while shooting me a grin.

"Yup, that sounds great!"

I've never head of Questroom before, so I asked what it was. I found out it was and escape room place; I've never been to one of those before.

We talked and made jokes until we all got hungry. So we decided to get a snack from a nearby Dunkin' Donuts.

We got back to the movie set, and I watched Rowan and Storm go off to film a scene. I thought that I'd give them a hard time by making faces at them. It worked and they lost their shit and started cackling when Levi joined me. I started walking in circles around Levi, acting like Justin Beiber, who was one of Levi's favorite artists. I started badly singing the song Baby by Justin Beiber, when Levi started imitating my favorite music artist.

I started shaking my head at him, he looked so silly, but so adorable at the same time. We kept on making faces and sticking out our tongues at them.

"Take sixty-six." A cameraman said while clapping down a clapperboard and walking away.

"We should stop, or we'll accidentally make them die of laughter." I whispered to Levi.

"Sure, should we go to my dressing room again to pass the time?" Levi said in his gorgeous accent.

I wasn't paying any attention to what he said because I was to busy staring into his piercing blue eyes.

"Sure."

I realized where we were going, and I prayed that I wouldn't accidentally reveal my crush this time.

"Would you help me rehearse my lines?"

I nodded then pretended to read Peter Pan quotes off an imaginary script in my hands. "All the world is made of faith, and trust, and pixie dust."

"Oh no.."

"The second star to the right and straight on 'til morning."

"Please, nooo!"

"bE QUiEt! If you don't want my assistance, then I'll leave!" I turned away, stuck up my nose playfully and placed my hands on my hips.