Chapter 26- M.S.G.C.

Start from the beginning

"Peter?" she pressed.

"Yeahyeahyeah, I'm completely fine. Totally." he said, finally swallowing, a huge grin on his face, that looked far too bright for such an ordinary occasion. Pepper frowned.

"What are you smiling at?" Pepper asked.

"Oh, oh, nothing." Peter said, suddenly becoming forcefully serious. Pepper raised her eyebrows in amusement.

"Look, if you need anything, you phone us immediately, okay? If something happens on patrol, you phone Stephen, do not hide anything. You feel bad, you go to him, you need to talk to Tony, you phone him."

"I can invite people, right?" Peter said, making the question sound normal and without any meaning in between the lines.

"Yes, but for the sake of Stephen's sanity, do not invite Shuri from across the globe." Pepper said, sighing heavily.

"No, no, of course not, just MJ and Ned." Peter said.

"No crazy business?"

"No crazy business."

"I'm going to a meeting now, so you're staying with Tony."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Strange came pretty unexpectedly, as Peter expected. On Monday morning, upon entering the kitchen he found Strange levitating in the air, reading a book and drinking a cup of coffee, which the wizard placed in the air as if it were a table. It was a strange site, but Peter got so used to it, that with a yawn and a quick "Morning" he went to grab himself an apple, before disappearing into the lift. He was already late for his bus (sadly Happy was with Tony and Pepper), so when the lift suddenly started to go up again, he couldn't resist letting out a groan of frustration and rolling his eyes, knowing full well who caused that.

"What?" he moaned, when the doors opened again, "I'm late already, school's starting in fifteen minutes!" 

"According to Pepper, you cannot leave this house without having a proper breakfast and five dollars for lunch." Strange said, looking down at the apple in Peter's hand, already half-eaten.

"I'm not hungry and I'm late!" Peter exclaimed. 

"I can easily transport you to your school within the next five seconds, so if you kindly let yourself be given your breakfast, I can easily assure that you will be at your school in time, or else, you can catch the next train due to be at the nearest station in thirty minutes." Strange said bluntly, with no concern in his voice. Peter groaned. With a wave of Strange's hand, fifteen waffles landed on a plate, appearing right in front of Peter's nose.

"Eat." Strange said, pointing at the plate. Peter gobbled down the majority of the waffles, before looking at Strange with pleading eyes.

"I've got a Spanish exam in the morning, I really can't be late." Peter said, his puppy-dog eyes looking at Strange. The wizard rolled his eyes before casually opening a portal, returning to his book. "YEEEEEEESSSSS! THANK- YOUUU SOO MUCH!" the boy shouted, before dramatically making a 360 in the air and disappearing inside.

Peter landed behind the school building. He had probably done this a hundred times before, but he could never get bored of it.

Starkboy: i forgot my maths homework. I need to come back and get it. pls?

Dr. Dumbledore: ...

And just before Peter wanted to beg again, his maths textbook came hurling down from the sky, straight at him, hitting him right in the face.