:Reference and A/N:

WARNING: THIS BOOK DOES START SLOW, SO PLEASE don't LEAVE IMMEDIATELY
This book also has an unstable schedule, and chapters may be greatly altered by the increase of the writer's experience.
Basically, this book is just for fun...
And comparing...
I won't be able to properly write 1st POV properly for now
The characters all belong to their respective owners. Unless overzealous corporations actually check these, then this book should be fine.
———
First of all, this is a crossover mainly between No Game No Life and Harry Potter with references to some other fandoms. (Ex.: Hetalia will play as a side story role with little interference in the final battle.)
Now I know that Harry Potter starts at around 1990(?) but that would be too early. I don't know what happens in the second generation of HP so I will stick to the first generation.
Because of what has explained above, Harry Potter's events will be moved forward in time to 2010-2014 (specific dates may change).
And so to make this easier to write, both Sora and Shiro will be the same age.
And to make things different, these two will not be in Gryffindor. It just doesn't match up with their personalities and goals.
The point of this fanfiction and their role is to be the behind the scenes while Harry Potter and the Gryffindors go through their journey.
There will be bashing on the Golden Trio and other prominent characters. Once you look at their actions and thought sequence from an analytical angle, it's pretty stupid.
I am sure that these two will do ungodly things that will skewer the timeline, but the main points will remain.
Also, Sora and Shiro actually aren't related by blood... and there is an anime that has a lot of sibling love to the point of incest (nothing rated 18.)
There is no rated 18 stuff in here
Th only thing that might come close is some violent scenes but there won't be much gore.
There will be minor 'sWeAR words' but those are the ones you can find on any non-'Christian Minecraft' servers.

——————————
This is an era of change, the Wizards are stagnating. They no longer can look at the muggles below and proclaim that they are superior. Wizardry is becoming old, stale like expired cereal.
It's about time to create a new story, is it not? The dark lord may have followers but the children are smarter, creative as they are the future of the world. The adults fear the unknown, the change and becoming outdated. The children are strong, they can adapt. Their wings will blow apart the clouds and dust of the darkness.
In the end, the answer to end the war was only so simple.
—————————
References:
- Harry Potter magic theory on Reddit New spells theory
-Harry Potter Wandlore
Wand wood theory
-Percy Jackson and the world of magic (fan fiction.net)[PJO x HP]
Magic theory, potion theory, charms theory, transfiguration theory, shapeshift theory, stores in knockturn alley
-The Price of Wisdom (fan fiction.net) [APH x HP]
Magic history
-Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei (The Irregular at Magic Highschool)
Magic theory, magic sequencing theory, dueling reference
-Harry Potter Wikia
Harry Potter plot review.
https://aminoapps.com/c/harry-potter/page/user/the-occamy/zvTg_f05GlrjeM8VoqWLr4Q4VzoNjd
Articles on Wand Woods (more than Wikia)
—————————
Key:
———=time skip; the more lines the longer the time skip
*=look at the end of the chapter for notes
————————
If there are any questions on magic and other stuff, feel free to comment or pm me.
Also, don't check my other more popular book.
It's trash.