THANK YOU SWEETLINGS OF LIFE

I would like to thank all of you for reading all 31 chapters of this thing. I honestly only thought it'd be about 5 chapters but I've never been able to write short stories so thank you for being patient.

I'm so happy you all read this and this got more reads than I expected which makes me very happy.

If I have the time, I might go back to this and add a special chapter with more proper smut.

But thank you so so much for it all and I've gotten wonderful comments on this. That makes me so ecstatic like you have no idea. I don't want this to get too long but thank you.

This fanfiction was set in like 2015 because that's when I kinda started writing it so it's going to be out of date because I've been on hiatus for so long.

THANK YOU AGAIN AND HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY/NIGHT/AFTERNOON/ETC. I LOVE YOU ALL.

_____________________________________________________

07/14/2020

I know I hate this, I know you hate this but I have to for survival purposes, okay? It's tough here on Wattpad.

But I will be deleting this portion in 2 weeks because this is supposed to be just for Don't You Dare Jungkook.

UNTIL THEN: niko364 is where everything is so spare me.

The new fanfic I've been promising for like 3 years is finally out:

Life of a Secret Fanboy:

And I have a story that isn't fanfic (whaaaat) as well I published last month but haven't worked on since (surprise, surprise) but read that too if y'all can

And I have a story that isn't fanfic (whaaaat) as well I published last month but haven't worked on since (surprise, surprise) but read that too if y'all can. Thanks, my dudes.

I Know of a Girl: