Special Chapter Pt.2 (I'm so sorry it's so late)

A/N: Hi hi people! I'm basically an eternity later than what I promised in Part One. My bad. I hope y'all will enjoy this second part of the Special Chapter! It's extra long for y'all since I suck at keeping promises. I'm so sorry once more. I'm sorry if I disappointed y'all that there was no smut in the last one. I'm sorry. But there will be smut soon. I hope. Somewhere there will be so please don't worry. Anyway, please enjoy this chapter! 

-------------------------

"What the heck? What type of question is that?! When I say, 'ask away,' I don't mean to literally 'ask away,' I mean ask me a question that I can answer comfortably without getting all antsy." Yoongi glares into Jungkook's eyes.

"No, when you were with Kyung-ok-noona; did anyone there rape you? Jin-hyung said that something else may have happened but when we asked him, he laughed and said to ask you."

"Oh, you're talking about that? Gee why didn't you just say so? You're so uncomfortable at times. Well, I know why Hyung laughed...and....haha...funny story." Yoongi turns red.

"Can I know what it is?"

Yoongi smiles timidly as he thinks back to his kidnapping. "So..."

Flashback...(Yoongi's story time)

Yoongi wakes up in an unfamiliar room and looks around.

"Where...?" Yoongi mumbles to himself but trails off as he hears a door open and someone walks in. Yoongi tries to lift his head only to find that his head, is the only thing he could move. You're joking. He thinks to himself.

"Oppa! You're awake."

Realizing the voice was Kyung-ok, Yoongi furrows his eyebrows. Now I don't want to be awake.

"Are you hurt?" Kyung-ok walks and kneels in front of him.

Yoongi scoffs. "Ha, besides my throbbing head and my immobile limbs, I'm not hurt."

"That's great! I was worried for a second there." Kyung-ok claps.

Yoongi rolls his eyes with no intent of keeping it lowkey.

"Yoongi, we're dating right?" Kyung-ok stares into Yoongi's eyes, making the latter feel very uncomfortable.

It's like she's staring deep into my soul. Can one do that? If you're Kyung-ok, you probably can. Yoongi thinks. "No."

"We're not dating?" Kyung-ok's tone of voice changes.

Here we go. "No, we're not."

"Why!?"

"Who cheated on me?"

"I never did such a thing!" Kyung-ok stands up with her arms crossed and glares down at the man.

Yoongi sighs as he knows there's no point in arguing. "Okay fine, whatever. Can I go home now?"

"No! I want you to say you love me." Kyung-ok pulls Yoongi's hair to make him look at her.

"My dad's always taught me not to lie." Yoongi smirks.

This makes Kyung-ok scowl and pull even harder, making Yoongi wince in pain. "You know you still love me."

"Then I'm probably sick. Take me to the doctors." Yoongi sneers.

Kyung-ok lets go and marches out of the room. "You will regret this darling. You will regret it. Your lies will be your death."