Happily Ever After

The next day, Yoongi replays what happened with Jungkook's parents. He smiles for the happiness of his boyfriend but something was still missing.

"Jungkook!" Yoongi calls from the front counter.

"Yes, Hyung?" Jungkook comes out from outback.

"How are you?" Yoongi fiddles with the accounts on his desk.

"I'm very well," Jungkook grins, "how are you?"

"Incomplete,"

"Huh?"

"Incomplete," Yoongi repeats.

"Why, what's wrong?" Jungkook takes a seat next to Yoongi.

"Something didn't seem, I don't know, finished, yesterday." Yoongi shrugs.

"Is that so? I feel more relieved than ever."

"And I'm glad you do! Honest. But, I don't know--nevermind."

Jungkook hums and decides not to bother about it for the rest of the day. He too replays the events yesterday in his head.

Then it dawned on him.

Jungkook lets out a yell of 'ah-ha' and runs out to Yoongi. He had realized that he didn't properly introduce Yoongi to his parents, for one, and another, he was still on operation, "Make Hyung Comfy". He also needed to thank Yoongi and Taehyung for being there for him. He felt that was the missing piece to Yoongi's mood.

"Jungkook, this is a small flower shop, do not run." Yoongi says as he finishes a phone call with a customer.

"HYUNG, WHEN MY PARENTS COME BACK, WOULD YOU LIKE TO MEET THEM?"

Yoongi backs away from shock and blinks a few times. "Um. I met them yesterday."

"I know, I know, but formerly."

"I did introduce myself."

"No, no, like a proposal."

Yoongi chokes. "Like, a 'hi, I'm your son's boyfriend, please entrust him to me' type of thing?"

Jungkook excitedly nods.

"I refuse."

Jungkook's heart drops. "But why?"

"Because it's weird! It hasn't even been more than 2 weeks since we started going out and you want me to get your parents' approval for potential marriage?"

"Yes. Though, it's not even technically marriage. It's like, living together."

"Uh huh, and how do you think they're going to react when their son's boyfriend is moving into that giant house that your dad is going to be staying in?"

"I'll move in with you!"

"My apartment is not big enough to actually fit us both."

"We'll share a bed and everything!"

"Please listen when someone is talking."

"But--"

"Graduate college, then we'll talk."

"That's in three years!"

"Then we'll wait three years."

"Yoongi-hyung~." Jungkook starts doing those doe eyes to plead and Yoongi flinches from temptation.

"It's not like we have a good reason to not date each other in three years, right?"

Jungkook sighs and just shrugs. "Fine, but you're visiting me every weekend and spending every holiday at my place, and you said before that you're picking me up everyday from school, and I'm allowed to visit you whenever I want."