Chapter 5 ✔️

"Can I make you mine?" He asked
I looked into his eyes and thought, OMG did he really ask me that, or was I just lost in his eyes too much?"
"What?" I asked.
"Can I make you mine?" He asked once again, he wasn't joking, his facial expression was serious.
"Um..." I didn't know what to say at this point. He left me speechless. I've never been in this situation, I mean, Tyler tried once, but I said no because I didn't want him to be the one, but Dominik, to me, is a different story. I'm actually liking this guy, and Tyler only wanted me for other purposes. This was a serious question, and Dominik decided to just put me on the spot.
"No?" He asked curiously, "Or yes?" He asked, I took a deep breath and whispered the answer to him.
"Maybe..." I said with a small smile, trying to tease him. I ran my hand through his hair and began to caress it.
"How bout yes?" He said, tilting his head and giving me a curious look. I thought about it for a moment. I mean, how bad could it get? My parents would kill me if they found out, but how would they know?
"Fine. I'll give you a chance." I said. He smirked at my response. And without a warning, his lips connected with mine. We kissed passionately for a while. His hand went up my shirt but we had to stop.
He pulled away due to his phone ringing, He groaned, "Yes?" He asked in a frustrated tone.
He rolled his eyes. "Yeah, yeah, fine. I understand, I'll be there." He said, hanging up the phone. He shook his head from side to side in disbelief.
"We need to go." He said, getting off of me. He got up and held out his hand, I took it and walked to the car with him.

...

When we arrived at my home we looked at each other for a minute. "I'll see you tomorrow." I said.
"Can't wait, babe." He said, smirking. I blushed and kissed his cheek, and before I left, he grabbed my arm and asked for my number, I put it in his phone. He gave me his number on a piece of paper. "Talk to me when you need to, yeah, babe?" He asked. I nodded.
He drove away as I opened the door to the house. And there they were again, my parents who had their arms crossed.
"Where the fuck were you Scarlett!?" My dad yelled. Oh so now they decide to pay attention.
"School." I said lying.
"School? The administrators called saying that you didn't show up." My mom said, making me rolled my eyes.
"Of course they would..." I said, whispering to myself.
"Where were you!?" My mother yelled.
"I was with my boyfriend, there are you happy!?" I said, finally blowing up. My dad only glared at me while my mom lifted an eyebrow.
"He's probably nothing but trouble if he kept you from going to school." My mom said, I rolled my eyes again.
"No, in fact he makes me feel happy and safe." I said. My parents only laughed at my face.
"Happy and safe? He should let your parents do the job for him. Since that's is what we're supposed to be doing." My dad said, folding his arms.
"Yeah sure. You take my phone away. You lock me up in my room all day with nothing but books. And the only times that is can come out is when its time to fuckin eat something!" I yelled.
"Don't you talk to your mother in that way!" My father yelled.
"No, don't you dare talk to me in that way! I hate being treated like this! I get it I'm being punished, but you know, most parents don't lock up their daughter in there room! They would at least let them a round the house! But no, my room is best for me right?!" I asked.
"Go to your room I don't want to hear this anymore!" My mother said. I nodded and walked upstairs. I slammed the door and sat on my bed. Like what did I ever do to them? I don't understand, it's like everything I'm doing is wrong.

...

It was twelve in the morning, I couldn't sleep so got up from my bed and sneaked into the computer room where my dad kept my phone.
I took my phone and walked back into my room. I locked the door behind me so I would not have to worry about my parents.
I decided to text Dominik because he was the only one who didn't frustrate me, although I don't think he's awake at this time, but I'll text him anyway.

Text messages...

Me: Hey..you awake?

Him: I am now princess😉

Me: Omg, I'm sorry, go back to bed 😨

Him: Why love? 😕

Me: Because I just woke you up!

Him: I'll always have time for you 😘

Me: Ur So sweet😊

Him: To what's mine, yes.

Me: Come pick me up will you?

Him: 😐

Me: Plzzzzzzz??!!!

Him: Sure, be there in ten😉😘

...

I walked downstairs as quietly and quickly as possible.
He arrived and I got in his car, he began driving fast. We came back to the place again and lied down for a bit.
"So..what happened?" He asked, grabbing my hand.
"My parents...they think they can lock me away like Repunzle or Feona." I said, he chuckled.
"So you called on your prince to come and save you?" He asked, still kinda laughing, I looked over to him and rolled my eyes playfully at him.
"We should run away some day.." I said, "Just you and me, no one else." I said, looking over to him.
"I like that idea." He said.
"Yeah? After my graduation next year..." I whispered.
"Yes." He said, I smiled.
This was the moment where I finally realize I like him. A lot...